*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553068-Some-Things-You-May-Want-to-Know
by Brat
Rated: E · Draft · Family · #1553068
My first post for class. Any feedback will be appreciated!
      I am 23 years old and was born in Oxford, Ohio. I grew up in Greensburg, Indiana. One year ago I moved back to Ohio so I could be closer to my brother, Spencer, and sister, Molly. My mother, Tracy, died two years ago this past October. She was only 40 years old. My stepfather signed over temporary custody of them after child protective services was called on him three times. My Aunt Tammy gladly took them in and then began the year and a half long process of the custody battle. Tammy is my mother's sister. She is married to Tom and has one son, Dustin. My grandfather Earl and my grandmother Faye also moved to Ohio after my mother's death. Their health is failing and they live in a nursing home in Milford. My boyfriend, Greg, also came along for the ride accompanied by his dog, Ginger. Since then we have adopted Zero. They are both girls and daschunds.

         I currently work at Fazoli's in Florence, Kentucky. I have been with the company two and a half years, but only at the Florence location a year. I recently have been promoted to general manager and am the youngest in the company. I hate the smell of garlic and making breadsticks even though I do it five or more days a week. I enjoy the people I work with but honestly can not wait to get out and try something new. Although slopping spaghetti on a plate and serving it to ungrateful people isn't fulfilling, I feel like I could be doing something better with my life.

         I generally listen to anything from Psychopathic Records but occassionally you will hear me listening to some 80's or 90's music. I'm not really too picky. I have seven tattoos. My favorite movie of all time is The Little Mermaid and a close second is The Nightmare Before Christmas. I like watching anything on TruTV or Discovery channel. My favorite shows that I always watch are CSI, Law & Order, and South Park. I also enjoy some white trash television also known as Bret Michael's Rock of Love Bus. Even though he is not an attractive man I have to watch that show! I always wonder if his hair is real and if I pulled off that bandana if his hair would come off with it too. I love to read, anything from the ingredients to the shampoo I use to what trash bags are made of. I love to read! Also I love anything that has to do with the ocean because I find it so fascinating that we have been here for so long and still don't know all of it's mysteries.          

         In a nutshell I feel like the experiences I've had, and with me being as young as I am, have changed me and made me a better person. After my mother's death I was really alone and depressed. It made me think of all the people and things I have neglected in my life. That is why I feel like I can do so much more with my life. I want to be able to live life to the fullest and show everyone what I can and will become!
© Copyright 2009 Brat (brittanydawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553068-Some-Things-You-May-Want-to-Know