*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553333-The-Afternoon
Rated: 13+ · Other · Ghost · #1553333
The children leave and everything goes wrong.
It was Friday morning and Miss Chelle was getting her kids ready for school.Today was going to be a great day, she had a interview that was sure thing and was going to her bachorlette party. Nothing could go wrong is what she kept thinking. After she dropped off her kids on the way back a man ran in front of her car making her swerve into another car. Her car burst into flames after she got out. She had her phone with her though and called 9-1-1. The police told her this happens every time at 8 in the morning on December 5. They told her that a mean got killed there, she'd be fine, the fire would die down too. They also mentioned that his name was Rikki Clay. When she got home she googled him.

GOOGLE SEARCH: RIKKI CLAY
100000000000000 RESULTS

That's what showed up on her screen. She clicked the first option "Car Crash Kills A 16 year old Boy named RIKKI CLAY" She found a lot of information and got scared. The website said:
Rikki Clay a 16 year old Sophmore in highschool was killed on December 5, 1999. Every December 5th there have been reports of him crossing the street of where he was killed, hitten by a drunk driver.

Miss Chelle sat there speechless. All the articles said the same thing. He haunts. He was killed. He kills. Without thinking Miss Chelle calls her mother and asks if she can stay there for a while to work out some legal issues. She said sure. Without a thought Miss Chelle had her mother pick her up.

By the time Miss Chelle was at her mother's it was 3:52 when the kids were out of school looking for there mother. They usually walked home. They saw her car in the driveway under the carport and the door opened obviously unlocked. The children walked in giggling planning to scare their mother, but instead got scared themeselves when they walked in the living room. On the couch was something, something ugly. It looked like a skeleton with some skin, a baseball cap, a school shirt and jeans with tennis shoes. The boys ran away. Ronnie was the oldest, 13 and had a celluar phone. He called the cops. They came over and saw the man too or boy whatever it was. Thry walked up to him and said "sir do you live here?"No reply. Then they asked "sir do you know where you are? do you know these people?" Once again no reply. Even though this thing was repulsive the police walked up to it to see if it was alive. Officer Cantwell checked his pulse. Nothing. "Hmm, seems like a corpse some one dug up." he replied. He was looking at the frightened boys. He was still speaking about pulses and such and the boys looked more frightened because it was moving his head. His snake like tounge dripping saliva on the officer. He quit and acted dead again as Officer Cantwell and is friend Officer Anthony put him in the back of their car. On the way back the man opened his mouth on Officer Anthony's head and cut it right off. and ate it. Officer Cantwell heard the munching and crunching of bones and turned around to see his buddy headless and it with his head in his mouth. Officer Cantwell opened his door, locked it in and jumped out while it fell off a cliff. He called for back up. It jumped out of the car in time though and ate Officer Cantwell. When back up came IT was nowhere to be seen.

Reports were sent around about IT. Miss Chelle remembered the boys were home----alone. She called the house and comforted the boys. They told her everything that happened. She said she knew and that no one could find IT. They said he was somewhere in California by now.She picked up the kids and brought as much as she ould back to her mothers. More reports about IT came and everyone was relieved that IT had been found, put to rest, and would never haunt again.
© Copyright 2009 iloveedwardcullen345 (iloveedward345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553333-The-Afternoon