*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554128-My-mark
Rated: · Chapter · Death · #1554128
My life so far really, just a chapter or two
                                         By : Elaney Danielle Tedder

         Chapter 1

         My name is Elaney Danielle Tedder, and I was born in the month of Sagittarius on the day of 14 in year 1996. I was born to the parents of Crystal Dawn Summers- Tedder at the time -and Kevin Wayne Tedder in Jacksonville, Florida. I was born with a weird looking birthmark on my forehead. I had my own room with two doors and an evil cat. In a phrase or simile, I was like the cats scratching post. My sister was born when I was 5 years of age. She was born in the month of Libra on the day of 27 in year 2001, after the terrorist attack marked as 9-11. Soon after my sister was born, we moved to Lubbock, Texas.  My sisters name is Caitlin Abigail Tedder, by the way. I have an extremely large family if you count my cousins and aunts and uncles and my grandmas and grandpas and etc. etc. etc. I was born with an awkward gift of flexibility. I can fit both of my legs behind my head with my arms thru my legs. It is extremely difficult for the weak legged and people without double-jointed hips. But back to reality. I now live in Amherst, Texas. Don't even try looking for Amherst on a map because all you will get is disappointment. My parents are divorced and my dad was quick to remarry and my mom is getting married soon. I have only one blood sister, which would be Caitlin. I have four step-brothers and one step-sister. My step-sisters name is Taylor Young, born in the fourth month on the day of 3 in year 1994. My eldest step-brothers name is Aaron Vitalec, birthdate, unknown (well, at least unknown to me) as with my little step-brother, Cameron Vitalec. My second eldest step-brother, Austin Lee Barrett, was born in the eighth month on the day of 13 in the year of 1990. He was deceased in a car wreck in the tenth month on the day of 9 in the year of 2006. My third eldest step-brother, Joshua (likes to be called by Josh or Josh-wa) Randell (do NOT, by any circumstances, say his middle name when calling him) Barrett. My step-mothers name is Terri Lynn Tedder and as with Aaron and Cameron, I do not know her exact birthdate (I only know she was born in the twelvth month). My soon-to-be step-father (currently in Ireland) is named Eddie Wayne Barrett and was born in the sixth month on the day of 25 in the year of 1968. My real dad was born in the tenth month on the seventh day in the year of 1972. My mother was born in the seventh month on the day of 28 in the year of 1976. I have brown eyes and naturally brownish- red hair. But at this moment it is a mix of all natural colors. But soon I will dye it dark brown.





Chapter 2

         You know how in some books they have Prince Charming and Cinderella or Romeo and Juliet? Well, I don't really have an exact story. It's like a mix of those two stories and the princess that kissed a frog and it turned into a prince. Don't know the name of that story, though. But I have had two boyfriends, one I still have, thank goodness. His name is Jacob Markham. Everybody calls him a Jew (I'll admit last year I called him a Jew, too) and they call me a Nazi (Why, I have no idea). He was born in the second month on the day of 4, I think. He was born in the year of 1997. We are both in sixth grade, but enough about that. Back to the story. All of friends have up and left me here in this lonely and messed up world. Except Brookllyn, sorta, Jacob, Matthew (ex-bf), Jesus (the one in Heaven), Jesus (my friend), Noah and Kenda and Ashton.They are the only friends I have left and I hope they don't up and leave, too. But I don't go to Amherst ISD. I go to Sudan ISD. I have been in UIL for as long as I have been there and so far I have a gold medal for Music Memory and two gold medals for Spelling, and a certificate for Music Memory. I actually do like Sudan better than all of the other schools I have gone to(Except Roosevelt. Go Eagles!). What I want to be when I grow up is to be a Marine Biologist. I want to attend FSU and get a Major in marine biology.

© Copyright 2009 bfwriter (bfwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554128-My-mark