*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554246-Commercial-Break-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Relationship · #1554246
Life, Love, Romance, Humor,
"Where are the good men?"

Slim Waist: I think that this lookin for a man thing and talkin to dudes is for the birds for real. I so will stay in the house and cut my phone off because it is mating season and I need to stay away

Thick Hips: lol! I hear ya... I've stopped looking though, but can't help but scrutinize the ones who come knocking... Then get frustrated at the selections and slam the door in their faces... Wait a few days, weeks, maybe months, then start peeping out the front window... LOL


Slim Waist: I never looked. They just be coming up to you, when you be like, "Ughh"

Thick Hips: Had my share of that too. But found out the good one's come when you ain't looking and be like ughhh. But when I am, where the hell are the good ones? Oh yeah laid up with the skanks and stuck up chics they think gone get them somewhere because they talk and act like white women but they black. Don't they know those are the most ruthless ones? The same stuck up black chic that will get pregnant, pretend to have your back then take you for more than half your worth then turn around say you ain't worth %#&@$!...

Slim Waist: True. And so do the bad ones when you ain't lookin. Hell they all bad.

Thick Hips: The same one's that swear up and down that they're the cream of the crop, sophisticated, sexy, classy, can look good in business attire. Trophy wife because she wear all the expensive designer %#&@$! and can talk like she got some sense. But black widow in ho's clothes. They don't wanna know. Over look and treat that blue moon, that one in a million like %#&@$!. Break her down so low she has nowhere but up to go. And up she does to she reaches her high. And looks down at his pitiful self from her place in the sky. Feel sorry for him, forgive him, but never will grant him further access to all that is precious in her.
Smile because she knew that day was coming. Be his friend, sure, but love him like she once did, never again....

Slim Waist: So where are all the good men?

Fake Ho: Out at the club with you know!
© Copyright 2009 Ms. Rarity (ms.rarity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554246-Commercial-Break-1