*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554994-A-note-to-you-all
by Neil
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1554994
Just brief note about my writing plans for the immediate future.
You may remember my old Rahken stories (if you were one of the two or three people that read them). Well, Rahken's character has gone through quite a bit of revising. He is featured prominently in a novel I'm working on, but that is far to much of a work in progress for me to post bits of it here. It's also only got four pages so far.

Then I thought to myself, "Neil... that character is different now than he was when you posted those stories... and writing.com is a great medium for having things reviewed. Maybe I should redo those old stories, better this time, using the revised Rahken, who happens to be more kick-ass than the old version, and less steroetypical."

After I decided I wasn't crazy for talking to myself, I proved myself wrong by answering my self. "Neil," I said, "That is simply a great idea! I haven't found the time to actually work on the novel, what with class and everything going on, so this would be a great way for me to brush up on the characters and the world while still retaining enough time to do all the non-writing stuff I need to do! I'm brilliant!"

Genius and madness are closely related, after all.

So yes, Rahken will be starring in a series of short stories that will sound vaguely familiar to three of you. But this time I'm going to tighten up the storyline and characterize the characters, and Rahken especially, a lot better.

I'm sorry, but the dialogue will probably still suck.
© Copyright 2009 Neil (neilblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554994-A-note-to-you-all