*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555547-The-Runaway
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1555547
girls life as a runaway
It's November, the middle to be more exact. It's been 6 weeks since I've ran away. My name is Halie Bronx, I'm 16 and attended Burlough High. I live in a small town called Ft. McCain in Greg state. I was a nobody. I know no one would care if I ran I ran away; not even my family, I left with much as I could. I left with my paychecks saved from my job. I still work there too and at dinner I eat free. My boss knows I'm a runaway that makes minmum wage. I live 2 blocks away. I live in abandoned trailer with runnig water and a bathroom plus everything else. My boss Mr. Joe buys me clothes as if I'm part of his family. He gave me a laptop so I could get educated in the trailer. Mr. Joe's children are adults and moved out. Mr. Joe bought me a cell phone and he pays for my minutes. I'm not living in a group home or a foster home again or an orphange. I've known Mr. Joe for since I was two he was a friend of the family. I get to spend every holiday with his family including my birthday. I know, I have it much, much better than most runaways. I haven't been caught because I haven't been reported to the police. My "parents" are my foster parents. I was abandoned when I was one after my mother gave birth to me and my younger sister(by four minutes she is younger) she died.My sister lives with a really nice family where I wished I could go Her name i Maissa.I have an older sister,Kathy an adult who lives in the Bronx. After sending us off he died from genetic cancer at age 24.. Cari and James my foster parents were cruel to me. I never ate lunch on the weekends they wouldn't feed me, I had to pay for it. Since they wouldn't give me lunch money I had to eat a cheese sandwhich, an apple and have milk. At my school breakfast was free. I never got dinner until I was 14 and got my job here at Joe's Burgers and Steaks. The only other way I had dinner is if Mr. Joe invited me which he mostly did on weekends and days he could. I walked to school. I never had a room. My bedroom was the living room, a couch and blanket, I wasn't allowed to watch tv. What did I do for fun? Went to the local library and on trips with Mr. Joe and his family. The reason I ran away well number two is because I was beat at the most stupid times. They thought I was trash, therefore I was treated like it.

Friday, 7 weeks since I've ran away. Yes, I keep count. Mr. Joe got me a car for my Christmas present. He's also helped me look in the Want Ads so I wasn't stuck with him forever. My life had pretty much sucked, I've gone through 29 boyfriends. I have one right now, the best of the bunch, sweet, kind, cute and caring, His name is Andre, besides the Joe family and my sisters he's the only other person that cares about me.

It's Wednesday my life is better. It' been 12 weeks since I've ran away. I'm in college attending Burlough Accountant School for Runaways. Since my math skills aren't so great and I need help I came to the school of runaways. I made some great friends like Emmet, Jamie, Laurie and Kathren all in the sam situation as me abanonded. I really want to be an accountant so I'm going to work hard! My "parents" died from a flu that's been going around. They died at age 28 and I was 17. The Joes adopted me then too. Andre and I are getting married too!

It's Friday now it's been 30 weeks since I've ran away. I'm an accountant getting paid 45 dollars an HOUR! I am now married to Andre we have two beautiful girls! I am going to stop counting how many weeks its been since I've ran away because I'm totally happy! Apparently, runaways can start out with crappy lives and get great ones! :D

Please review me! Comment me! :D This is the BEST thing I think I have wrote on here!!!! :D
© Copyright 2009 iloveedwardcullen345 (iloveedward345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555547-The-Runaway