*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556926-my-day-at-school
Rated: E · Short Story · Educational · #1556926
this story is all about my day at school.
when i got to school i realized that i was a little earlier than i usually would be. my first period was better than i usually expected. my first period which is math was one of my best subjects that i had, despite the fact that i got strictly A's in that class. my teacher, ms. Diggle who inspire me to keep up the good work no matter what, i still like her as a teacher and i am glad to have her as my teacher. my second period which is English, my teacher Dr. Petix who is another good teacher, is sometimes a strict person even if all she is trying to do is help us for the real world, i still thank her for her long speeches and hard work. my fourth period which is economics, is another one of my great classes that i like, my teacher is ms. Medina who loves our class is a great teacher i would not trade fpr the world as a teacher.that is all for now, i will tell you more very soon, see you later, bye. 
© Copyright 2009 papermate (chubbness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1556926-my-day-at-school