*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557837-Im-in-love-with-fuzz-Part-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1557837
hey the dance is comin up in bayville high
  *~~~* 3 Months Later *~~~*

"Oh, come on Kurt! Dont get fur in the butter!" I yelled. It was breakfast time in the institute. Well, here, breakfast is more chaos than eating with family.Kurt was getting butter for is bagel, but some of his fur fell into it. "Oh, like i can control were it falls!" He said defensivly. We were all having fun when the Proffessor came in. "I believe it is time for school." He siad. We all groaned and got our stuff. Kurt grabbed my hand, and he teleported to the X-Hummer. " I call shot-gun!" He yelled. He ran to the passager seat, pushed me in, and he got in beside me. I shook my head. Finally everybody else piled in.

We all started to play "How many Hummers can we see". I guessed 7. "Hey, look, theres 6." Scott said from the back. "Yes!" Kurt yelled. That was his guess."We arent there yet!" I told him. "Hey, look, 7!" Kitty yelled. "YES!" I yelled, and raised my hands. That was a bad idea. My hands went too high up,and too hard, and banged the top of the car. It wasnt hurt, but i was. I looked at my hand and saw that it was bent back, and i wasnt doing it. I laughed. "That tickled!" I said. I bent it back in place. Kurt stared at me in horror. I smiled and shrugged. I looked over at Logan to see him smiling too. We finally got to school. (oh ya, the professor said i could go to high school..  ;D)

Advanced Algebra..*sigh* So easy... Mr.Pearman handed us tests, which i finished very quickly. I noticed that all through class, Kurt kept glancing at me. He also seemed very nervous. I wonder why? Maybe he needs help. Mr.Pearman said class was over and Kurt got up very quickly. He headed for the door and went out. I got up and followed him. I saw him in front of his locker. I walked over to him. "Whats wrong, Kurt?" I asked him.

He turned around. "Well...The dance is next week...and i was wondering if...well, maybe you could..." I stopped him by putting my finger over his lips. "Of course ill go with you, Kurt." I told him. I took my finger off of his lips and he smiled. "Thanks Sam." He said and hugged. I widened my eyes and looked around. "Uh..Kurt...you can stop now." I whispered. He stopped and looked at me. "Sorry." He mumbled. I almost said, " Don't be sorry, i liked it." But i bit my tongue. I realy did like it...The bell rang and we went to lunch.

School passed by quickly, and was very, very boring. Except for the fact that Kurt followed me around like a Golden Retriever. Logan finally picked us all up. I was going to get in the back, but Kurt opened the passanger door and let me in. Logan looked at me funny. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled slightly. Kurt jumped in beside me, and we drove home.

I walked into my room and kicked my shoes off. I went to my window and opened it. I breathed in the fresh air... it felt nice. I started to think about the dance. What was i going to wear? What was the theme? What will Kurt wear? Will our outfits clash!? I sighed and closed the window. I walked to my closet and opened it...no dresses. Crap. Oh, we're going to the mall this weekend. Good. Maybe i could talk to Jean. She knows about this kid of stuff, right? I closed my closet doors and left the room, off to see Jean.

*knock knock knock* I waited a few seconds. "Come in!" I heard Jean say. I opened the door and stepped in. I saw Jean in front of her huge mirror, brushing her hair. "Oh, Hey Sam. What do you need?" She said happily. I sighed. "Kurt asked me to the Dance next weekend. " I told her. She stopped brushing her hair and turned to me, giving me a huge smile. "Realy? Oh, Sam thats great! Please tell me you said yes!" She exclaimed. I nodded. "Great! We have to get your dress, shoes, make up,acceseries, and anything we can find! " Jean ranted. We talked about what hairstyle i might want, what color dress, and...stuff. I realy cant wait to see Kurt in a tux... :D.
© Copyright 2009 Amelia Berkett (fuzzy_dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557837-Im-in-love-with-fuzz-Part-5