*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557972-The-Day-I-Met-You
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1557972
love at first sight
"The Day I Met You"


To be honest i can't remember the the actuall date i met her, but i knew i never wanted to forget her. She is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen so far in my 21 year of life on this earth. She lit up the room like you would never believe unless you saw it for yourself. To describe it, she's like a star you can see in the sun light, she hates when i say that but there's no other words for it, so she can kiss my glutiouse maximus, aka, my ass, im saying it anyways. She had this, as you would say, spunk to her. she's 5'1'' with short black hair, green eyes and a stunning little body, and this unforgettable, "I just don't give a fuck" attitude, so sexy if you know what i mean. As soon as she walked through the door i was struck, plus i was drunk, Knowing how goofy i can act, i stayed away from her cause i didn't want to give her the wrong first impression that i was a dork. As the night went on, i would periodically come out just to get a look at her. I only did this, because i had a bitch of a girlfriend that wasn't even worth my time, but i would give this girl everything, my soul, body, and mind, i knew i had to make her mine. She has this incredible laugh, and if you really got her going she would snort, i call her my little piglett. She has this beautiful face, with cute little dimples, that a man would die to kiss. She's the girl i would die to be with. I hope one day she'll grant me my wish.
© Copyright 2009 unknown (nikki62689 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557972-The-Day-I-Met-You