*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1558002-chapter-1
by alesha
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1558002
So far, it's about someone being arrested by the police at school.
As I walked to the door, I felt eyes bore into my back tracking my every move. The teacher had a look mixed with shock and disappointment. I vacillated as I took my last step.
I’m in for it, I thought.
Two policemen were looking down at me. One was tall and lean, while the other was short and balding. I waited. The stocky one spoke first.
“I’m afraid you must come with us, miss.”
“What did I do?”
The tall one answered. “You must come with us now.”
I looked at them bewildered. I risked turning around, looking at the faces of my classmates. Big mistake. They were shocked, horrified, disappointed and sad. I felt tears welling in my eyes; I tried my best to hold them back. I turned back to the policemen, head down, and brushed past them.
They flanked me at both sides. I flushed in embarrassment as I passed other students skipping class. I tried to ignore them the best I could.
© Copyright 2009 alesha (saphire911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1558002-chapter-1