*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1558379-Life-is-a-game
by yuli
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #1558379
This essay is about my point of view of life.


I am thinking life just like a game. Like when we play a game about rescuing a princess or reaching a very high hill to get the very precious treasure. In a game there are levels. We get to the next level if we can finish tasks in each level. We don’t know what we would be dealing with on the next level. All we have to do is to concentrate on how to get over each level one by one. We feel anxious, impatient, excited, angry, upset, and everything else. But yet, we’re still happy because that is what we want to do. We love playing it; spending time just to focus on it.

That is life, more or less. We have something that becomes our dream; the very precious treasure in our life. Only brave person who has dreams. We try to take steps one by one just to get closer to it. On chasing dream we need to consider it as a game. There are phases that we need to pass. On each phases, we can not think about the next one because we haven’t finish what we are dealing with. Life is like a game with no limits of level. There is no instruction telling us how we should play the game. We even barely find clues if we don’t open our eyes and see what surround us with heart. When we finish one phase, we go forward to the next one. When playing games, we never bother to go back to the previous level or to think what we would face next on higher level. We just have to enjoy the level we are on. Well, that’s life actually. We have dreams as our purpose; the princess we have to rescue. To survive on the game and better yet, to get our purpose we need to focus on every task which resembles with phase that we have to get through in our life.

Don’t get exhausted. If you are tired, pause it! Just take a short break from the game. Minimize it and open other file from your brain and focus on it. Just to distract your mind for a moment. Life is a game, and playing games is to enjoy it.

© Copyright 2009 yuli (pencilpaper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1558379-Life-is-a-game