*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559241-TIME-IMMORTALITY-AND-REALITY
Rated: · Article · Emotional · #1559241
Time for evolution is here...
                                                                            Time, Immortality and Reality



         We think we know what time is because we see a clock in front of our eyes. We think that we are getting older because we see our body getting older. We think we have no power over our body because we learn like that. We think that time is the same for every one of us because we are told so since we are little.

         During our life we start feeling a little different the perception of time but we don’t stop and understand why, because we know that other people smarter discovered already what time is.

         Let me say to you that this smart people that you think they already discovered everything, have no idea what time is and how the world looks like. They are only making assumptions and try to prove what they are saying.

         To really understand what time is or what your eyes see, every one of us should know himself first.  It has sense even for my brain that it is necessary to discover my true nature first and after to understand what my eyes perceive and what my brain perceives.

Only when you limit your feeling to what your senses perceive you think you are a unique individual.

         The truth is that our souls are all connected. It doesn’t exist one soul without the others. One can feel week only when he perceives himself like a unique individual, because when you feel like that you exclude the rest of your being.

         With this understanding let us see that a unique individual perceives time linear, with a beginning and an end.

         If you look at all the discoveries of science there is nothing linear around us. Everything is infinite. This is easy to verify so your brain will accept. The question now is why you still perceive time linear?

         The answer is easy: because you are that powerful, you are making the rules for your reality. No matter what science is telling you, no matter what an enlightened being is telling you, the power to make it real for your reality is still yours. This is free will. This is your freedom.

          Accept for one instant that time for you is a tridimensional circle. I am not saying about infinite dimensions.  Accept that you have a tridimensional memory.

         If your memory has this form, what now you are experiencing like past, present and future has no sense anymore. On a 3D circle you will not have this concept anymore.

         When you are remembering your distinct memory is still a thought that you with a linear perception of time experience like past.

         The same experience with the new concept will not be in the past, the present or the future. With the new concept you can exist only in the present and project thoughts that are realities. Every your thought is becoming a tool for changing realities. You have no age and become a creator of realities that have the power to choose what to experience.

         Your realities will not change instantly because your conscience is still controlling your reality, but the new you is taking control. You start becoming aware of the perception that your conscience has. Your conscience is still part of who you are, only that now you are expanding your awareness of yourself. 

         When you change your perception of yourself, every your thought is becoming a reality and you have no age. After this, all that happens is only a process for your conscience to accept what you already created. Every instant of this process you still have the freedom to create another reality for yourself to experience.

         You have the power to create everything for yourself and you are the only one that chooses to experience what is already created or experience something else.

© Copyright 2009 zaharia laurentiu (zaharia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559241-TIME-IMMORTALITY-AND-REALITY