*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559607-Meet-SMJ-St-Margarets-Juniors
by hkdk
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1559607
View the story so far: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5045585/1/SMJ_St_Margarets_Juniors
How SMJ started out....

Harvey is a bullied kid, with abilities he didn't know he had.

One day, his bullies pranked him, and scared him so hard, he didn't realise he fell into a river.

The next day, a group of teenagers from the local school saw this kid. they took him to the hospital. he was identified as Harvey Nedal.

He was fine, but he lost his eye sight. He was blind.

His parents didn't want to send him to a blind persons' school. so he ended up at St Margaret's. That was where he met Harmani.

Whilst all this had been happening...

"Hello Harmani." Miss Lasna said.

"Hello ma'am. How may I help?" Harmani replied.

"I have been hearing about your dance speciality. I would like you to help the cheerleading club this evening at 18:00." Miss Lasna replied.

"Ok ma'am." Harmani responded.

Miss Lasna left.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Harmani screamed.

"Harmani, calm down!! It's the cheerleading club!! It's where the most popular girls go!!" Jade squealed excitedly.

"WHAT?! THOSE CHEERLEADERS ARE SO GIRLY AND GIGGLY!!! PREPARE MY WILL!!! I'M GONNA DIE FROM THEIR GIRLINESS!! CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!" Harmani yelled.

"Harmani. How can you say that? they are all so nice!" Jade replied.

"Nice? NICE?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RUDE THEY ARE TO SMART PEOPLE?! I WEAR GLASSES. I AM SMART. I AM CLASSED AS A GEEK!! HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WILL TREAT ME?!" Harmani screeched. Harmani swore and took a deep breath.

"Wow, my birthday must have come early! Harmani is having a bad day!!" Matt joked.

"Leave me alone gingy." Harmani said to Matt angrily.

"Alright, alright. What's wrong?" Matt asked.

"She's been picked to be a helper of the cheer squad-" Jade began.

"Oh god. You're gonna be at all my matches! No! Man! I am gonna puke! By the way, if it was Miss Lasna that asked you to come along, then that means you're actually already been elected head cheerleader." Matt cried.

"Great. That's all I need. I need to go now. We've been talking for ages. It's 18:00. Gotta go. see ya!" Harmani responded, and ran to the gym, or the school hall.

-------Next day----

Harmani walks into school.

Jade looks at her with shocked look. So does Matt.

"Oh my freaking days! What did they do to you?! You look like-" Jade said.

"-A supermodel!!! They made you look really good. It's such an improvement!" Matt cried, astounded at the makeover the cheerleaders had given Harmani.

"Exactly my point! You look gorgie!" Jade giggled.

"I feel like a NUMBSKULL. A GIRLY-GIRL! I'm a tough-girl smartie tomboy! Not some hip girly cheerleader that grabs every opportunity to ask a guy out!" Harmani yelled.

---In Class---

"Class, this is your new classmate, Harvey Nedal. He is blind, so please help him out as much as you can!" Mr Grockie told his form.

---At lunch---

Harvey walked into the lunch room, finding his way only by touching the walls.  Ned, the prankster and jock, had put the worst hamburger on his plate when Harvey asked for a salad. Harmani felt sorry for him, so secretly she looked at him and with a blink of an eye, he could see again.

She punched Neville on the side of his head on his knock-out point, crush his tray and cup in one hand and introduced herself to Harvey, "Hi, I'm Harmani!"

"No offence, but aren't you meant to be sitting with the cheerleaders?" Harvey smirked.

"Na, shoved with them against my will. You think I want to giggle and go goo-goo over a bunch of jocks? No thanks!" Harmani laughed.

They started laughing. Jade and Matt were staring at the two of them.

"Let's go and sit with the new kid! He looks cool!" Jade proposed.

"Fine!" Matt replied.

Matt and Jade came over and introduced themselves to Harvey. Jade shook his hand, and Matt gave him a hard slap on the back, the way all jocks at St Margaret’s welcome newbies.

THAT'S HOW SMJ STARTED OUT.

Hope you liked it! Hkdk. ps if you want to see the full story so far, view it on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5045585/1/SMJ_St_Margarets_Juniors
© Copyright 2009 hkdk (hkdk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559607-Meet-SMJ-St-Margarets-Juniors