*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559986-To-Live-Healthier-Or-Die-Slowly-REVISED
by CJ
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #1559986
expository essay
To Live Healthier Or To Die Slowly?

Washing your hands is a vital way to stop disease spreading. You should always use a paper towel when exiting the restroom, wash your hands after dealing with meats (especially raw), and keeping your hands away from your face when dealing with others and in the public.

Every time I leave a public restroom I use a paper towel to turn off the water and to exit. Some people only splash a little water on their hands and think that they killing germs and there actually spreading them. I’ve seen people walk straight from the stall and exit the restroom. And they start touching things. Who knows what kind of germs may be on their hands.

When preparing meat you should always wash your hands. Different types of meats require different cooking temperatures and cooking times. So there could be some uncooked germs that wasn’t killed and could cause you to become sick. And just cooking one type of meat and putting in back on the same plate that it was on before cooking it causes cross contamination. Sanitize your area as well when finished.

Keeping your hands off your face when dealing with others as well as being in public could slow down your risk from being sick. Someone could have just sneezed and you shake their hand and later pick something out of your teeth. Your mouth, nose and eyes are easy access for those germs to get in. We are always touching them or rubbing them.

I hope you see things as I do now. It’s a germy world out there. People die every year from the flu. And if everyone would just wash their hands frequently as well as after using the restroom, dealing with meats and sneezing/coughing people may not get sick as much. It should also slow down the chance of getting sick and taking it home to our families. Keeping your hands away from your face while in public.




© Copyright 2009 CJ (cfu2009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1559986-To-Live-Healthier-Or-Die-Slowly-REVISED