*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560119-Transport-City
by Maura
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1560119
Anthony Hawkins sets out on journey to find his mother and sister he's never met.
(**NOTE; This isn't the full chapter only a small piece of it. My main reason for posting it is to find out what you think, and what I need to improve on. I like getting other peoples opinion)



Transport City

By Maura K

Chapter One:

If you ever had the chance to meet Mr. Hawkins at this very exact moment you would think that he was like a earthquake. His hands trembled, his right foot tapped rapidly, while he was staring at the carpet that looked like a pool of blood. If anyone had the ability to read his mind, they might be very confused. For Mr. Hawkins was going to meet the people who would change his life forever. The people who held law under their hands in Transport City. If he allowed himself to give any advice to anybody, he probably say that fairy tales aren’t fiction but are real. For who could ever imagine to see a orphan boy like him become something so astounding. But poor Mr. Hawkins was about to meet his ends, if only he wasn’t so focused within himself he would of heard the door open and he wouldn’t have to feel the impact that throttled himself, forward off the thin wooden bench and ended his life.

The assassin walked around the deceased to where a small bullet laid beside Mr. Hawkins’s right ear. Swiftly the bullet was picked up with a black, velvet handkerchief. The murderer placed it in the right pocket of the leather trench coat he was wearing. Mr. Hawkins was starting to match the carpet as the front of his crisp white t-shirt was gradually soaked with blood. The blood started to seep through the carpet and darken it. The murderer started to rummage through the left coat pocket of Mr. Hawkins’s leather vest until he grasped a rough piece of crumpled paper. Carefully he extracted the piece of paper and unfolded it. Promptly the man exited the beautifully large room, known as the ‘waiting room’, through the two huge doors that brought him inside. Mr. Hawkins was left in that magnificent, almost furniture-less, room until the police of district 1, state 31 found him.
© Copyright 2009 Maura (littleneko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560119-Transport-City