*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560121-Short-story
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1560121
This is one of my first stories that I wrote and then revised.
On the Planet Zeneca people look like elves dressed in white. On this planet there is an elf in particular that is born with special powers. In a time of desperate need the elf will become an unlikely hero.

This elf was born in a poor family. He was the first born and the only child that had lived. He grew up in a normal setting, going to school, coming home, and helping out at home. Until one day he found his powers, by accident, and he almost destroyed the entire town.

You should know about the history of the planets to understand the rest of the story. The Planet Zeneca was at war with Mozart. The Planet Mozart loved music, but Zeneca didn't. The war had been going on for about 2,312 years all the original people in both countries long gone. Everyone hated the people in mozart so they just entered the war to fight them. However the people in Mozart wanted peace, if they stopped fighting.

Back to this little elf, he was sent out of the town because of his powers. He went to train with Ox, who trained the other heroes to better improve his powers. Now Ox at first didn't want to train him but after a lot of begging, what this elf was good at, he reluctantly trained him. After his training ,which took couple of years, normal training only lasted a couple of months he went to Mozart, at first to fight the cause but then after realizing that they were fighting for no apparent reason decided that this group of people weren't so bad. So this elf talked the people of Zeneca to stop fighting and make peace.

The end
© Copyright 2009 C. S. Potts (jonaslver12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560121-Short-story