*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561100-LiveLaughLove
Rated: E · Review · Psychology · #1561100
A random rambling about a quote I hear all too often on MySpace and other sites.
We get three things in life, and it ought to be best not to abuse it but still use it throughout every aspect of life.
*The ability to Live
*The ability to Laugh
*The ability to Love


These three abilities prove something.

You must live in order to laugh. You must laugh in order to love, and you must love in order to live.

Live your life to the fullest. Take up every opportunity you have, for you might only get one chance at it.

Laugh every second you can. It is much easier to smile and laugh than to explain why you are sad. Life has so many good things to it. Do not let the bad things bring you down, let the good things bring you up even higher.

Love is the most important prospect to life.

“If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not have lived in vain.”

Emily Dickinson said this because if you allow one heart to love, you will not have lived hopelessly. If you can find one person and fall in love… Find one person that you can live and be yourself with… one person you can laugh over the stupid things with… you will have truly lived a full life.


© Copyright 2009 Savannah Lynn<3 (kirmakamiskdw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561100-LiveLaughLove