*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561538-My-Dream-of-Love
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1561538
A woman that wants & needs to love & be loved but is scared to open her heart again
    His words touched her in ways that made her heart ache to love again. Her pain is still so fresh and her tears still flow daily. He scares her so much because she knows she could love him if she would just let go. She dreams of him holding her forever. The dreams of him are never long enough . Her thoughts of him fill her days. At night his voice is what takes her nightmares away. She rushes to bed now…wants her dreams to last forever! Tonight when she slides in without him again, she knows she’ll be joining him.

    It is early morning in her dream….the ground is wet under her bare feet. She can hear the water from a creek off to her left.  It can’t be to far in the wood, the sound is so clear. She looks to the sky amazed at how magnificent it is to see the moon high as the sun rises. She feels wonderful waiting for what she hopes is coming.

    She can see pieces of him walking through the fog. Even from afar he is stunningly handsome, she can almost taste him; feel him. As he approaches from across the misty field, her heart aches and body longs. She can see his silhouette as the sunrises behind him. She wants to run to him but she can’t make her legs move. With every step he takes her heart beats even faster. He’s close enough now for her to smell his masculine scent, to see his sexy light eyes.

    The air is cool and she is glad because the sight of him has made her hot inside. He reaches and takes her face in his warm hands. She melts into them, her soul is lost to him forever. She closes her eyes to take in his touch and his heat. The cool air mixed with their heat makes her nipples hard and erect. He kisses each of her eyes lids….she feels his love for her.

    His lips brushed hers sweetly, they are so hot on her waiting lips. When he releases her face, he pulls her into his strong arms. She cuddles into him…”I’ve found you my Angel,  I will take away your nightmares and keep you safe forever.” tears rolled down her face, he pulled her back; looked into her sweet needed face. The face of someone who just wants to be loved.

    He takes off his long black trench coat and lays it on the ground. She sit facing the warmth from the sun, it warms her skin just a little. How weird to be so hot yet cold at the same time. When he sits down  behind her she leans against him; wanting and needing his heat, his touch and his love. He wrapped his arms around her body holding her close as the sun lifts higher in the sky. Her heart is warm and her body and mind is so relaxed.

    He slowly kisses the back of her neck…holding her body so tight to him. “My Angel a day will come when you will find me for real.” she turns to him looks into his eyes and says…..”When I do will you wait for me to be ready for us?” he kisses her lightly on her lips….”Patience is my middle name my Angel.”

    She pulls him to her giving him a deep long kiss. Holding his face with one hand so she can slip a finger in with their kiss. He lays her down softly and kisses her a little harder enjoying her soft moans. She can feel his warm hands through her thin gown. One of his hand is cupping her full breast as his mouth moves down her smooth neck….stopping every once in awhile to suck her sweet tasting skin. As he squeezes her round breast, she moans and runs her fingers through his hair; cupping the back of his head. Pushing it lower, wanting his mouth on her nipples.

    He moves his slightly rough hands farther down her body. The heat from them and the scents in the air were making her body go crazy. As she smells his wonderful scent mixed with the wet morning grass, she loses herself in him. When his hands stopped at the bottom of her gown, he slowly slide it up her body; never taking his eyes from her face. Watching her breathing get deeper the higher her gown gets. She lifts her body as he pulls her gown over her head. He stands and smiles down at her. As he slips out of his cloths he holds her eyes with his sweet blue ones. When he drops to his knees next to her naked body, he spreads her legs just a little and said; “Lay back my Angel let me enjoy how beautiful you are.” she relaxes under his touch and under his caring eyes. He makes her feel beautiful and she loves him for that.

    His mouth starts kissing her neck moving down slowly. Her juices were flowing even more, his tongue keeps touching her lightly with each kiss. When his mouth starts sucking hard on her nipple, her body hurts to have him in her. As he bites down on her nipple she feels so many things at once. His teeth squeezing her nipple  hurts in a good way…..She feels the cool breeze between her legs; her pussy is so wet and the wind makes the outside of it cold. Her clit is tingling from his bit and her insides were burning. The hot, cold, pain and tingling is driving her to climax. When he kisses her mouth and rubs clit; it was everything she had not to cum. “Please my love I need you in me” she moans it between his kisses. “Anything for you my Angel.”

    He lifts his lean body up and moves between her legs. She spreads her legs wide waiting and wanting to feel his heat. His bare skin on her is warm and his smells are so overwhelming. He kisses her lips and gently glides his throbbing cock into her. She feels so much pressure as he pushes and pulls himself in and out of her….The pressure of him moving in her and the pressure of her body building up; she is almost ready to cum on his hot cock.

    She loves having him on her; his weight holding her still as he pushes in her so hard but slowly. When she runs her nails softly across his ass and up his spine; he moans and she feels herself get even wetter for him. He has her body ready to pop; she can’t and doesn’t want to stop it. She squeezes her eyes tight; she thinks she feels  the ground  moving under her. She arches her back under him and holds on tight to him. He warps his arms around her waist, as she cries out. Her arms and muscles tighten around his body and cock. Her moans are more like cries of want. As she climaxes he pushes deeper inside her. She can feel his release in her body. As his body jerks on top of her; she pulls her head up to her chest to tighten her muscle a little more. They moan and cum together as one. He lays softly one her sweaty body, kisses her lightly and whispers in her ear….”I want to be with you my amazing Angel, in our sleep and in the real daylight. When we find each other ; I’ll wait for you to let go.”  As the last word came from his beautiful lips; she felt him start fading away. Tears begin to flow from her sad eyes, down her cheek that are still flush from there heat. She lays her head down to smell his scent one last time……

    She wakes with a wet pillow and tear still on her cheek; her heart, body, and soul longing for him yet still scared to let herself fall ever again.  She wipes away her tears and rolled over in bed; longing for and wondering so much….there life together, could her heart and mind ever  feel safe again, could she ever give her all to someone again. The phone on her night stand begins to ring; her heart warms and mouth smiles just because she knows it’s him……she flips it open and says hello. He sweetly says, “Good morning  My Angel” 

© Copyright 2009 DragonFly (dragonfly_009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561538-My-Dream-of-Love