*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561718-Strong
by LadyT
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1561718
A simple erotic love session.
I was feeling full of myself today and needed my sweetie to help me calm down. So, I sent him a text message to his cell which read: Baby come right over, I need your help with a special task. The door will be open so just come on in a take a seat in the chair in the center of the room. Put the blind fold on, and wait for me.

To my joy he rushed right over excited about what was in store for him today. He loves that I do this type of thing with him from time to time, always something new.

I peek into the large sparsely furnished contemporary style room and see that he has followed my instructions. As I softly walk into the room I can feel his anticipation. His vibe is giving me chills. As I quietly walk closer he senses me, smiles and says "Hey Baby". I gently put my hand on his shoulder, lean forward and softly kiss his beautiful lips, with a slow suckle on the bottom one. I love those lips, they are so damn sexy.

I lower myself onto his lap- wrapping my legs over his thick muscular thighs and gently kiss his forehead, then move on to his nose, cheeks, neck & chest. I release a soft moan as large strong hands squeeze my ass and you lower your head to suck on my hard nipples through my soft pink silk Cami top. I can feel your thickness pressing against me, throbbing, begging to be released. My legs and thighs tighten around you and I can't help myself - what I'd hoped would be a long slow painfully sweet seduction, turned into a primal purposeful grind. No time to get up, you just pull my panties to the side and your dick finds my wetness and with one hard blinding thrust you're inside me. We both say Dayummmmm!! Intense spine shattering stokes, your hands holding my hips and pulling me up and down on your long...thick...rock hard......OOO FUUUCCCKKK!! I can not stop screaming your name with pleasure.

You say fuck this, and snatch off your blindfold and take us to the floor. Our energies flow so perfectly together, our strokes meet each other in sync. Goosebumps rise on your skin and I can hear your breath hitch- you are cumming. You tell me "Baby it's going to be so STRONG". Our kiss deepens - I am so slick, my skin is on fire- I tell you "I'm with you baby". And we cum, together. IT IS STRONG- and we stroke til there is nothing left and collapse in each others arms.

Thanks Baby for cumming right over.
© Copyright 2009 LadyT (teresah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561718-Strong