*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562202-The-adventures-of-Klepto-Man
by evnke
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1562202
A story about the world's dumbest super hero! =D
The Adventures of Klepto man:
                                  The beginning
“HELP ME”! Yelled an innocent citizen. (Lady) This man is stealing my purse!!!!(bystander)  Oh no someone call Klepto Man!(Lady) He is the one stealing my purse! (Klepto man)Don’t be alarmed my fellow citizens I was just .....walking my imaginary super dog when suddenly he bit this lady’s purse. So I was just trying to get him to stop by forcefully grabbing this lady’s purse. Yeah that’s a believable lie! (Bystanders) OH! Poor Klepto man that lady is accusing him of stealing! How dare she!!!! Lets form an angry mob! (The citizens form an angry mob and chase the lady out of town)(Klepto man) Ha! Suckers! Just then Klepto man heard a cry for help. He flys to the crime scene. He sees an angry mob chasing a lady.(Lady) Help me Klepto maaaaaan!(Klepto man) ALRIGHT! Just stop yelling!!
Klepto man picks her up.(Klepto man) Why is this mob chasing you?( Lady) It’s your fault! You’re the one that tried to steal my purse, remember?(Klepto man) Oh yeah I remember!(not)(lady) By the way my name is ehT live eno.(Klepto man) Nothing odd or suspicious about that! Anyway you will be safe as long as I don’t drop you.(ehT live eno) will you drop me?(Klepto man) If I get bored or distracted then yes. But most likely not....... OHHHHHHH a penny! Klepto man goes for the penny and completely disregards ehT live eno, and drops her.( EhT live eno) Curse you Klepto maaaaaaaan! (Klepto man) sooo shiney! Klepto man still ignores her and puts a tiny wig he pulled out of no where on the penny and starts calling it Betsy the magical penguin.
                                  The End
Next time on the Adventures of Klepto man
-Will ehT live eno get her revenge?
-Is Klepto man a licensed chiropractor?
-Did the angry mob ever stop?
-If they are in an angry mob who is watching their houses and watering their plants?
-Is Betsy cheating on Klepto man with a quarter named Dave and Superman
-Does anyone really care?!?
All of this and more in the next installment of The Adventures of Klepto man: The awakening
© Copyright 2009 evnke (evnke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562202-The-adventures-of-Klepto-Man