*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562582-The-Product
Rated: 13+ · Other · Community · #1562582
More thoughts from a mad man.
Being a product of an environment is similar to evolution. As certain conditions such as climate, food supply and shelter begin to change an organism in the agreed upon environment must naturally adapt to the circumstances it is subject to. It is essential for the organism to grow or evolve to the point where it possess the characteristics demanded by survival. A human being dwells in a more social environment with numerous methods of communication. It is a result of this that pople almost instinctivly adat to blend into the socialy popular means of survival that surround them. They stand in the middle of their surrounding influence represented as a box. From the perimeter of the box, thoughts, concepts and ideas are formulated, passed around and shared. As they continue to carry on they work their way into the eliefs of the people they surrouns, becoming to them the truth.
© Copyright 2009 Messdawg! (messdawg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562582-The-Product