*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562711-Dragonfish
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1562711
The history behind what I am.
A computer drawing of myself~ It's real.


         I was born in the deep vastness of the abyss.*Smile* I was happy, playing with soft fuzzy toys. Most was made from the coral reef, the one place I dreamed of visiting. I also enjoyed drawing. Oh yes, lots of weird creatures I enjoyed. There was pictures of land creatures as well as sea creatures.

          Fish, both large and small, from the puddles in a forest on land to the deepest part of the sea that glowed. *Reading*Cats, wolves, horses, and reptiles were equally fascinating land animals. There was creatures that fascinated me too. Griffons, werewolves, vampires, dragons (especially dragons), serpents, and others of similar types. No matter what these were my fascination. I read about them everyday. I draw them.

         I swim around in the emptiness. It is easy to watch out for predators most of the time. Usually though I'm in one spot. Lately I found some friends that live only on land. Sometimes I visit them. *Idea*I enjoy living in the water though, especially where it is completely dark and mysterious. Nothing can stop me from becoming invisible or else listening to rock or classical music.

         Guess what's going to happen now? I'm going to be graduating this coming Sunday. After that it means no more high school. It could also be my downfall too... Well, there's the entire ocean to swim around and be lazy though. *Cool* I will be around for the summer~ as well as do my best in NaNoWriMo even if I am in college.

         I'm now enrolled into the UnderSea of Communical College. Currently I'm taking English, Math, and 3 Art classes. It's fun drawing on the reefs and exploring the various sites of the Abyss. My major? It's Art. Nothing to do with writing though. I'm all cool with drawing. *Cool*

         These paragraphs should be dated... oh well time does not exist at the bottom of the ocean. I am graduated now with an Associates in Multimedia Art. Jobs are so few and far away though because it is so dark and mysterious where I live. *Laugh*
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1562711-Dragonfish