*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1563221-Hexagon
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1563221
This is a novel about an outbreak of zombie infections. It is not for the weak hearted.
I woke up in my cell. All I could see is a flickering light right outside of the rusted cage they call a prison cell. I got up and went over to the bars.
"Hey! Hello, I need someone! I need new sheets! Hello?" No one answered my call. Usually someone came over and yelled at me. I looked around again, no one. "I need new sheets! Hello?" I pushed on the bars. To my disbelief they opened. I went outside and down the hallway. Blood was all over the walls, floor, and ceiling. As i turned the corner, I saw the most gruesome sight I'd ever seen. The warden was now just a mangled heap of guts and blood. His leg was broken with a bone protruding from his mangled flesh, or what was left of it anyway. I saw shards of his skull stuck into the sides of the walls. His left arm and both of his eyes were comepletely missing. The smell was horrible. I looked around for a flashlight. Much to my dismay, it was inside of his left eye socket. I picked it up and turned it on. When i turned around I saw a creature squatting in a corner an eating the warden's innards. It saw me. I turned to run and the creature jumped on top of my body and started trying to claw my eyes out.
I punched it in the mouth until it spat out all of its teeth. it stumbled back and I got up and started to run away when it started coming for me again. This thing just didn't quit. It hasd pissed me off. I punched it in the head so hard and fast my fist went through its face and out the back of its head. I was in such disbelief at what i'd just done that the creature stood with my fist through its head for at least five minutes. When I pulled my fist out of its head I brought its brains with it. When I turned it over I relized it was a human. I turned away and vomited all over the place. After i threw up I walked out of the prison onto the streets of Snowy Mountain City. I am Dakota Hawkins, and this is my story.

- To be continued
© Copyright 2009 Zombie Man 123 (umbrella_12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1563221-Hexagon