*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1563585-Its-Much-More-Than-Death
Rated: 13+ · Article · Death · #1563585
About smoking's problems. Very touching, hope you like it!
You think that when you smoke, you feel good. You feel free. You feel...unique. Well guess what, this feeling soon turns into something far more severe than what you ever could have imagined, even in your darkest nightmares. The process, or cycle if you will, consists of 4 challenging steps. It goes: Smoking, Hospital, Cancer, Death. Simple enough, right? Wrong! Even if you die, you have endangered the people you love from second-hand smoke. It could be your grandparents, you wife, your siblings, your parents, your cousins, or even your own children or newborn baby. Just think of a poor baby boy or sweet little girl coughing her heart out while crying at the same time. Or your children gasping for breath, resulting in having them take out their inhalers and take a deep breath, just to survive. All this is caused only by one thing, and that happens to be your personal choice to smoke. Instead of your family having streams of tears while coughing and looking at your tombstone, be above the influence. Don't let peer-pressure take you in. Live a long and healthy life, so you can experience the greatest joy of it: Being able to love your family without risks.
© Copyright 2009 Lexi Butterfly ~♥ (littlebeliever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1563585-Its-Much-More-Than-Death