*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564096-the-class-of-horror
Rated: E · Other · Horror/Scary · #1564096
the class that is very bad and don't care what you do or say
Bang!!!!Boom!!!!Clash!!!!! all sounds of a class on a terror.The teachers try but lets face it this class will not stop until someone is injured.Students cursing and disrespecting the teachers.I wish i coud do something about it but i'm to small to even help myself.The principal always enter the class to try to cool them down, the sudents make him think they are listening but a soon as the principal leaves,back on the rampage.The school board even tries to step in,but who can they blame?Even so if the teachers do something so as hit them they will tell their parents the teacher hit them but don't tell them why the teacher hit them.I always say if you can't beat them join them but from my perspective i can't go with the bad crowd.These students are very rowdy,bad,rude all the negative words you can think of,they are but i think they just need a little attention.So since i will be in that class for the next three years i will try to make the best of it.
© Copyright 2009 kwonjay (jkwon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564096-the-class-of-horror