*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564205-The-Ideanator
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1564205
Don't know what to name your next blog? Need a story idea? Check out this daily list.
May 25, 2009



Name a Blog




*Bullet*Who is Mr. Magoo?

*Bullet*Always Something There to Remind Me.

*Bullet*De Nada.

*Bullet*As the Dishwasher Turns.



Make it Your Own Story Idea



*Bullet*A teen who will go to Hades and back, literally, for the love of her/his life, discovers that for some, life may be too short, but...only the good die young.

*Bullet*A family packs up and moves to a new city every year. Why...is up to you.

*Bullet*Boy is obsessed with his Rumor phone, till the kids at school tease him for having an outdated phone. What is the name of the cool new thing, and what interesting things could happen with this boy...or his phone? Maybe the phone has a mind of its own. ;)

*Bullet*Woman returns to the town where her father lives, and discovers he has become even more mentally ill than before, her mother has a private investigator following his every move since she (Woman who returned to town) no longer does this for her, her old acquaintances are all doing their own things...leaving her to her abandoned dreams and life after a family that weirds out the whole county. Should she finally learn to "live and let live"? Does she work on her dreams again? Does she learn from her family? I think some interesting things could happen in this story.

*Bullet*A small town mayor has heard the saying about spending money to make money, and plans to put his city on the map, so to speak. He holds what he says will be an annual event where the townspeople, after several council meetings, vote on an ordinary object to be hidden...and then searched for on a special event day by all in the town. Everyone is encouraged to participate.... What is the mayor thinking?



May 26, 2009



Name a Blog




*Bullet*The Bee's Elbows

*Bullet*Jah-lap-enos

*Bullet*Boards and Nails

*Bullet*Down to Mars



Make it Your Own Story



*Bullet*Local man runs a boarding school for boys given up for adoption or rescued as unwanted runaways. He has them building more than fences at his house. What are they building, and is it a good place to be? (Ruling in favor of it being a good place to be, by the way.)

*Bullet*A man who is completely unaware of Al Gore independently writes his own novel and forms his own campaign about global warming. It is all pretty much what Al Gore wrote. How does he make a living, and how does he come to terms with the fact that he needs to write something more original if he wants to make money writing?

*Bullet*A ghost is in your house.

*Bullet*Write a story based on the song Lucy in the Sky.





© Copyright 2009 Stardust. (stardust at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564205-The-Ideanator