*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564211-tribute-to-our-veterans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interview · Other · #1564211
this essay is about the brave men and women who fought for our freedom
To you who fought a courageous fight in the face of danger and great wars we salute you this memorial day. You went forth boldly and faithfully, sacrificing your lives to defend this great nation and the less fortunate around us.you never faulterd when the going got tough when you were so far away from home in foreign lands but pressed on bravely and did your job valiantly. We salute you whose lives have been. An inspiration and example for future generation. You have protected and maintained our freedom and security.your outstanding contribution has touched our hearts and your fallen have served as a reminder of your deep sacrifices.we salute you who endured wounds, bashings and torment and even when you dispaired you never showed no fear. but went and faced your enemies headlong with god,the sheijd, high hopes and the prayers of your supportive countrymen. we sakute you who never refrained or turned your backs on loyalty when duty beckond.we salute you great men and women of valour.you have made us proud.you have made us free and helped to maintain our heritage for generations to come.
© Copyright 2009 lovetowrite (warmheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564211-tribute-to-our-veterans