*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564555-The-Sister-Goddess
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1564555
Your sister can shrink you...
You wake up and rub your eyes adjusting to daylight. You turn and sit on the bed resting your feet on the soft, white carpet. Thinking that you know that the next 4 weeks is going to be a bore mainly because your parents are going on a 4 week cruise and your stuck looking after your 11 year old sister. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She has a perfect tan like you and has many admirers at school. Your 19 and your trying to build up a social life but it dosen't help that your stuck home most of the days looking after your brat sister. You walk into your own bathroom and look into the mirror. Your messed up, sandy, blonde hair, dreamy blue eyes and a perfect tan. You wash your face and brush your teeth and wonder how you can make your sister amuse you. You walk down stairs and see a note on the table. You pick the piece of paper up and its just saying that your parents have gone and left money in their bedroom and all the emergency numbers. You scrunch the note up and throw it in the bin and make some cereal for yourself. You walk into the living where your sister is watching some rubbish. You grab the controller out of her hand and put on some soccer. 'Hey I was watching Hannah Montana' Your sister whines begging for the controller back. 'Listen I'm in charge so I can do whatever I like without you complaining now go away and do something' You say and your sister runs out crying shouting 'I hate you Daniel'. 'Love you to Kate' You shout back knowing that will make her more angry not knowing what your sister has planned for you tonight...

You lay on the sofa watching a film. Your sister runs in and takes the adapter to the tv and makes a run for it up the stairs. Now she has made you angry. It was just about to get good until she has interrupted it! You sprint up the starts and bang her door. She stands away from the locked door laughing knowing that she has got her revenge. As you push onto the door she sneaks up to the door and unlocks it quickly taking a step back causing you to open the door and fall onto the floor. Before your sister can make her great escape you stretch your leg making her trip you get up and pick her up by pulling here hair. She screams and you let go. You look down as she is only up to your chest. Before you can punish her or do anything she whispers some words and you notice that she is getting bigger and not just her everything around you! 'What the..' You say not speak enough mainly because your in to much shock to. You stop and your up to Kate's knee hight. You look up at the smiling face of Kate. 'Now its time for the babysitting to start' She smiles and before you make a run for it she picks you up and you wriggle in her grip. She places you on the floor and places her bare foot on your arm. You try to pull away from it but its just to heavy for you to move. She gets undressed and puts on her nighty. You see her in her pink nighty and wonder what she plans to do with her toy for the next 4 weeks...

She removes her foot of you and picks you up and laughs as you attempt to wriggle free. She walks into the living room and drops you on the ground. 'Kate whats happened you have to change me back' You plead looking up at your giant sister. 'Not until you worship your goddess's feet' she answers back and ignores you as you plead to be changed back leaving you with no choice but to worship her. 'I want you to rub, lick and kiss' she orders and you obey. You start to rub her size 6 feet and feel the sweat mix with your hands. You dig into the tanned sole not noticing how soft it was. You spent about half a hour rubbing here feet and she orders you to start licking her feet. You stick your tongue out and lean forward licking up and down her sole hearing Kate laughing down at you. 'Don't be shy I know you love it' She smiles and you continue to lick her feet. Kate sees the love and compassion your putting in and discovers the power she has over you and she finally founds out your most deepest, darkest secret about you.

She clicks her fingers and you stop straight away. She picks you up and places you on her lap. 'You love peoples feet don't you Daniel' She stares into your eyes and its time she knew. 'Yes I love peoples feet mainly yours' You confess and she smiles. You suddenly grow and before you can do anything she sticks her feet right infront of you and you can't help but stare at the tanned soles. 'I need my feet to have some attention bro and I think your the man I'm looking for' Kate smiles and you like her feet loving it so much. She then picks up the bowl of melted chocolate from which you were eating earlier and dips here feet in them. You smile knowing that your sister is making our dreams come true. You start to lick the chocolate of her feet, sucking here toes, licking up and down the sole and licking in between the toes. 'Your a good boy Daniel I think I might change you a little bit' Kate says and soon you find yourself to be a....

You suddenly notice that you have paws and fur! You turn your head around and also see you have four legs and a tail! She has turned you into a dog. 'By the way your a Labrador' Kate smiles knowing that she has a new pet. She stands up and walks out of the room. Like any dog you follow her out of the room and she smiles knowing that your attached to her now. 'I'm going to get dressed and by the way David should becoming in about 5 minutes' She smiles and walks up the stairs. You wait for either Kate or David to come to you and after two minutes the door swings open and enters your 16 year old cousin. He has the same skin tone as you and Kate. He has the same hair style as you do but his hair is brown. He comes over to you and bends down. He strokes you and his blonde leg hairs brush along you. He is wearing some sandles, pair of shorts and a shirt. Kate comes down and greets David. 'Hey Kate can I take Jake for a walk?' He asks and Kate smiles and mouths some words to David. Kate walks into the kitchen and picks up a leash. She throws it to David and he bends down again and puts it on you and stand sup and holds the end. 'I'm going to take him to my house for a while' David says and Kate just says ok. You and David leave the house and walks to his knowing about whats happened to you mainly because your sister and all of your cousins can control you...

He wlaks into his house and goes into the living where his sister is sitting. She is hot and you have always loved her espically her feet. She is 19 like you. She has a place in collage and leaves next week. She, like the rest of your family, is toned like you. 'Aww look at Daniel' She smiles. Wait how did she know it was you? David clicks his fingers and you find yourself in normal form, wearing the colthes which you wearing when you were shrunk and normal hight. 'Looks like his parents haven't told you' David says. Grace explains it to you. Your shocked by the news and simply cannot believe it. In this family one person in each generation can be shruk or changend by anyone in the faimly untill that person is 25! In the last genration it was your uncle who lives in Spain. So you have found out that your sister and all of your cousins (21) can all shrink or change your form! David sits down next to Grace and both smile at you. 'Don't do anything please' You be gand they just laugh at your pleads. 'Suddenely your getting smaller and smaller and your between David and
Grace's feet. To your amazement David's don't smeel that bad but Grace's rink! Grace then picks you up by using her toes. You wriggle between her big toe and one next to it. She picks you out and smiles. 'Right you will do our homework, chores and laudry for us' She smiles and clicks her fingers and you start to grow again. 'Also if you leave this house you will be teleported here again, only toy size and can only be grown again if you touch my or Davids feet for 2 hours now go slave' She waves you off a and you get straight to work cleaning David room up.






© Copyright 2009 shrunkmaster (shrinkage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1564555-The-Sister-Goddess