*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565113-MeMyself-and-I
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1565113
Just provoking some of my own thoughts.

I’ve thought a lot about the “right” thing to write, the “right” thing to do, most of all: the “right” human to be.
I’ve thought a million times before , about every little detail in life, whether it was all about pain, or all about the irreplaceable joys life may throw in our ways every once in a while.

The truth is... it hasn’t paid off the way I though it would, somehow, that simple painful fact has never surprised me, somewhere deep inside us we all know that there’s no such thing as right and wrong, we teach ourselves what is right and what is not, we teach ourselves the facts that are worth teaching, and WE are the real directors of our life.. We make our own fates. Nevertheless, I never stop thinking; I never stop judging or being judged. This is just the way it is, Take it or Leave it.Sometimes you’d be on top of the world, but nothing makes sense anymore. Sometimes you’d have it all, and you’re expected to be happy, but you’re not.

We can’t always be our own protectors, at one point or another, we’d be wrecked, and the we’ll need this gentle lover, this true friend or this passionate mother to have our backs, to give us the strength to be whoever we are, and whoever we wish to be. The one we all dream of , the one that made us realize that dreams are just not enough. Someone who would be everything .It would do us no good to keep neglecting that fact, actually, it would be such a waste of time!

Personally, I’ve been looking for my own protector for so long , and I can’t say I’ve got it all .. But I know I’ve got more than enough. I am satisfied with what I have and what I haven’t. I know that It feels good to be alone , I’ve been there myself , once you’ve got comfortable in that little zone , you just give up and sit back enjoying it . It feels good to have that cup of coffee knowing that it has got to be somebody, someone you’re destined to meet, someone who’d feel the same way as you do, and who’d stand up for you despite of everything .

BUT, what if we’re not lucky enough to have that special someone, that friend or lover, that sister or mother, the passion and care we’re looking for?. Should we stop looking and become our own protection? . Should it all be me, myself and I?

For all the wondering helpless souls out there, answer honestly, don’t lie to yourself, and don’t trap yourself somewhere you don’t deserve, don’t accept anything that doesn’t apply to your needs , and don’t underestimate yourselves. You are strong, confident and ABLE. Don’t give up, and don’t lose hope. After all, life is all about miracles.
© Copyright 2009 Genuine (genuine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565113-MeMyself-and-I