*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565800-My-thoughts
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1565800
Its about my idea of life and a little sharing of what I have learned.
The difference between the world and us. It’s hard to find and look for. But we create this difference everyday. Every single day we look at lots of people bustling about....some goin for work, some sittin over paths in despair, some depressed, some pleased. But what is really that makes us and them different from each other? I never quite understood it until I gave it a thought and came up with the conclusion that it’s our lives which we live in so many ways that it distinguishes each and every person. Our lifestyle is what gives us our 'Fake identities' which we like to show off so much that we forget who we really are. There is no difference in the way we are created, the way we laugh, the way we cry and even the way we die. Then why is it that we still have divisions within us? Why is it that we have small groups created to separate us?

The world is a palette full of colors. These colors are so much diverse and they are in all the shades that one can ever imagine. I wake up everyday and when I go out I look at people and I wonder why I feel a little ‘odd one out’. I always thought that the life I am living is the hardest and toughest one but when I look at others it’s amazing how they smile on even the tiniest bit of happiness. Little moments that they enjoy. Then I realize that the only reason that I am feeling left out is because these people out here can stay happy even in the hardest times. And this is the difference that cuts us out from the rest of the world.

We spend most of our lives thinking that we are the only one having all of the problems in our lives and living a hell but in reality it’s nothing like it. Life offers us challenges yes it does but it also gives us chances to live to the fullest and to live a day for ourselves regardless of what situation we are in.

Life is a huge puppet which moves over the directions of fate which is the master. We are the audience reacting to whatever the life does. If life drowns in sorrow and despair then we react the same way and if it laughs around then so do we. So rather than feeling miserable all the time take the controls in your hands and be the master and make fate your audience.

Life is so much more than being broken inside and being in the past. Whatever happens happens for the good. Look for the bright side every time and when there is no bright side then don’t lose hope because feeling defeated is not going to make things any better.

I’ve had my experience in the near past and I know what it’s like to be when you’re lost and down. I just wanted to share my feelings through these words which can say a lot much than me.

© Copyright 2009 untitled (selfcenteredme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1565800-My-thoughts