*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566084-Carmon
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1566084
Carmon enjoys to watch herself from all angles
DISCLAIMER

This is in a collection of pre-edit work, they might not be complete, they definitly will be full of inconsistancies, typos and rough edges.

Hopefully at some point they will make it out of this folder and become semi-finished (nothing I write ever seems to become "finished") but if you can't wait for that then I hope you enjoy what you find in here.

Midnightstalka





She adjusts the zoom on her new camera and after a slight angle change she is happy with her fifth camera’s view. She runs the leads to the new TV. She stands in front of the TV and looks at its four neighbours and then turns each on checking the cameras view for each covers the right section of the bed. No realignments are needed she only comes into her “studio” to film or to edit and she strictly keeps that to weekends. She never entered the room unless she was working on a “film”, during the week she pretended the door leading to the stairs simply lead to a cupboard. She wanted to film herself since she had first found how excited watching herself in the mirror was when she would explore her own body. Keeping it to weekends was becoming harder Friday nights became planning nights – all night long she would plan what the weekends filming would entail, seeing what each of her cameras would capture. Her fingers trying to satisfy her would work faster and faster on her clit knowing she could not satisfy herself without watching herself on a TV screen at the same time.

To try her new camera out she wanted to keep it simple, the previous night she found a willing cock with the same ease she had found all the other participants. He knew his role, simply lie on the bed and don’t cum till she is ready.

With everything ready she walks to the foot of the bed and reaches down to a self made switch turning on all the cameras to record the action. As she stands up her hands go to behind her neck and she flicks her long black hair free from her kimono. She stands with her one leg forward the kimono split to show her pale skin framed in the black silk, the bright pale oriental design matching her skin perfectly creating the image of an Asian goddess. She sees the encouraging sight of the cock twitching telling her by the time she climbs on the bed it will be ready for her to use.

Her hands slide round the top of the kimono gliding along the silk till they reach the front. Slowly she draws the kimono open revealing the soft skin of her shoulders. One side slips off her shoulder exposing a round ripe breast, the cock almost ready for her. She glances at the screen and seeing herself in them excites her, her nipples grow and she has to fight the urge of going too fast. The silk slides from her other shoulder her nipple this time trying to catch the material to stop it from being exposed but cannot stop it for more than a mere moment before the silk ripples down leaving both her breasts exposed.

She lets the kimono slide down the rest of her body into a shining sea around her feet. She pauses naked at the foot of the bed the cock now ready, without moving she checks the equipment: all the screens showing their particular views of her; the cameras with their little red recording lights on; the cock erect before her.

She takes a purposeful step forward reminding herself not to rush and then bends forward her hands on the bed. Slowly she crawls forward bringing one knee on the bed then the other moving up his body till she is astride his stomach.

Slowly she pushes her ass back and at the same time reaches between her legs she reaches the cock and moves it ready to be swallowed by her wet pussy. She keeps pushing he ass back so she can back onto the cock letting the camera see every detail of it entering her. She watches on the screen her head turned ignoring it ruining the other cameras’ shots she knows this shot will be played continuously no breaks to see her face just the whole thing from the tip of his cock pushing its way between her hungry lips, to her body pressing hard against skin the whole cock inside her. She stares as teh shaft starts to move into her, her hand no longer needed moved out of the way to hold him still as she controls its path watching the screen as it pushes deeper. Once fully in she pulls forward watching as the now wet shaft slowly squeezes out of her. She pauses as the whole shaft comes out leaving only its head in her she stares at the screen looking at the cock its head buried in her the shaft wet and shiny. As she stares at the screen she feels her first orgasm building and she begins to wonder if the new camera will leave her too excited to control herself. The screen is filled by her ass showing the cocks head hidden in her pussy and the shaft in full glorious detail. She watches as juice starts to build up round the top of the shaft a small white ring of liquid ready to coat it. She lifts slightly and watches the ring run down the cock before she slides down after it.

With her orgasm close and a lot of exciting close-ups done she starts to slide up and down the wet shaft faster and turns her head back to the front of the bed. She moves her ass so she can move up and down on the cock rather than back and forth so she can move to an upright position freeing her arms and letting her bounce on the cock. Her hands go to her round breasts gently kneading them, the tips of her fingers sinking into the soft flesh while her palms squeeze making her breasts fill her hands sinking her fingers in further.

She beings to scream as her orgasm builds her hands working harder on her breasts the nipples pushed hard against her palms. She moves faster on the cock her pussy swallowing it all over and over again the juices now running down the shaft as it comes out from her pussy ready to be swallowed again. She tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she moves faster still and then she screams out as she forces herself down on the cock with a huge force and stops with it all in her pussy as she cums with her eyes squeezed shut and the scream slowly turning into a moan until she runs out of breath and opens her eyes.

She slides up off the wet cock letting it pop free of her pussy, she places her hand firmly on the cocks’ chest pushing hard to show she controls everything the cock simply does what she wants and nothing more.

Once off the cock she turns round sitting on its hips facing her new camera on the screen her pussy hidden by his cock only her black hair showing round the edge of the cock. With one arm behind her to steady herself she lifts her ass off it. Above the cock her whole pussy becomes visible on the screen her other hand moves to her pussy. Her fingers gently open herself for the cock and then by looping her thumb round the cock she pushes it into her ready to slide down. She holds her lips apart letting the camera see everything as she slides down the cock slowly swallowing it. With her body filled by the cock she leans back further on her arm taking the weight of her and then slowly starts to move up and down the shaft her fingers holding her lips apart showing her bulging as the cock fills it pushing against her trying to break free. She beings to build up speed her arm flexing with her feet planted letting her whole body move fluidly up and down the hard wet shaft.

Her fingers move up her pussy to her slit, two showing it to the camera while the middle one rubbing it. With the cock bulging inside her, her clit stands out letting her finger to move quickly over it and round it letting the camera see every movement in extreme close-up detail, It swollen and red with her fingertips moving it back and forth. The blood rushing round her pussy making it red as it surges beneath the skin in contrast with her pale skin increasing with every bounce and every stroke.

As her body moves faster and her fingers work faster the blood pumps harder she beings to pant for air her round breasts bouncing the dark nipples standing proud from the pale surrounding skin emphasising their movement. She throws her head back ignoring her hair falling in the cocks face and she begins to scream as the hot blood pumps faster.

Her finger begins moving incredibly fast her whole body shaking as it bounces on the cock her screaming gets louder and higher as she screams as the ceiling and then as her whole body shakes uncontrollably she pushes her body hard down on the cock and her body erupts as her cum soaks the base of teh cock running over its balls her scream changes to a moan and then dies down to a sigh as she lies back the cock popping free of her as she collapses backwards trying to get her breath back. She lies still panting for air the cock standing hard between her legs once more bulging as blood pulses within it. Slowly she rolls of on the bed and then slowly raises herself onto her hands and knees before climbing off the bed. She picks up the kimono from the foot of the bed and slips the silk over her soft skin ignoring the complaints coming from the bed. She flicks her hair free the kimono once more and sits down on the bed. With a sigh her hand goes to the cock, she grips it hard at the base and quickly moves it up and down. The cock throbs beneath her and then erupts shooting white globs into the air and by the time they splash down she is already halfway to the editing desk ignoring the panting cock on the bed.

© Copyright 2009 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566084-Carmon