*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566095-Chapter-2
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1566095
Second chapter of unnamed sci-fi erotica
Marie lies propped up on her side watching Cassandra as she squeezes herself into her combat suit. “You’ve got to love the designer of those things.” Her eyes follow the rigid curve of her ass.

“You can love him, I have to squeeze myself into this shit everyday, and it’s as if when designing it the guy only had a swimsuit model to base it on.” She draws the zip up her front the two sides of the suit coming together pushing her breasts to produce a great cleavage before the suit covers it up.

“It’s just a shame there aren’t more women privates here just imagine a whole line dressed like you!” The grin on Marie’s face widens as she tries to wind up Cassandra.

In front of the mirror, Cassandra looks at herself. The black, tight, rigid suit holds her body in an amazing shape, the legs held slender making them look longer than usual. Her ass is perfectly round beneath the ridged trousers with a crotch that is uncomfortably tight. Her stomach shaped to give her large abs with her breasts held as prefect globes above them. The titanium struts of the suit poking out from the suit at strategic points to flash and dance in the light emphasising the shape of her body. Her arms, like her legs held tight the muscles visibly restrained by the suit. The only disappointing aspect to the suit is the high neck that reaches under her chin at the front, and to just below her ears at the back. Her Black hair flowing down her back obscures the metal spine of the suit that flashes through when her hair swings from side to side.

“You really should be wearing yours you know.” She finishes the last of the clasps as she turns to Marie who is still on the bed on her side with the bed covers stopping at her waist leaving her breasts hanging in the open.

“But I hate to be restrained.” As Cassandra watches Marie rubs her hand beneath her breasts letting them sway and heave. “Anyway if I go down to the surface I’ll have you for protection so I’ll leave the wearing in of my suit for some other time.”

It takes most of Cassandra’s will power to pull her eyes away and to sit at the foot of the bed to put her boots on. The heavy boots have more buckles on them than any item of clothing should have and as Cassandra finishes buckling the first Marie is out of bed and standing before her reaching for something off the top shelf.

Marie on the tips of her toes, arm stretching upwards is showing off her body with pride letting Cassandra look at every inch of her from behind. On the tips of her toes her legs are stretched the calf muscles tight, the ass clenched tight. Her slim waist exaggerated by her arm reaching for the top shelf. Her spine clearly visible, running up the length of her back.

Finally she reaches what she was trying to get and pulls a tight white T-shirt down over her breasts but it barely reaches any further down leaving her stomach uncovered. She then takes a pair of shorts and slides them up her legs bending at her waist to let Cassandra see her ass even better.

Cassandra finishes the other boot and sits looking at Marie as she buttons up the tight shorts. “Do you not wear underwear when speaking in public?”

Marie lifts her face smiling as the last button pops into place “I thought you wouldn’t want to be the only one and I know that suit doesn’t allow for anything underneath.” She pulls on her thick socks and huge hiking boots that make her legs look like thin sticks.

The mess hall is full, every person on the station crowded into a room that normally only saw half of them at a time with that and one row of tables taken up by the experts and the specimen covered by a sheet it was like a crowd of spectators crammed in some standing on chairs or tables to see the front. Marie and Cassandra stand facing the crowd the display table in front of them the cold metal hull behind them.

Colonel Davies begins talking, he goes through a lengthy introduction to the reason of the meeting. A final briefing before the first team touchdown. However, the soldiers just want to see what is beneath the sheet. They don’t care about final safety advice they all know all about the suits they just want to see it.

It was Major Kazz who gave the talk about the suits, he explained how the metal is to deflect glances but even a crude alien sword with enough force would penetrate the suit. He describs it as if it was a needle pushing into an arm rather than a piece of metal forcing its way through bodily organs causing injuries that you were unlikely to survive from. He neglects to mention the ridiculous design of the women’s suit making the women look like scuba Barbie. Once the suit is dealt with he moves onto the breathing apparatus a system for increasing the amount of oxygen you took in with each breath. It wasn’t so that you could breath it just allowed you to breath more easily. He keeps stressing the importance of not panicking if it broke or fell off. It was a simple device that clipped to the front of the suit with a pipe up to a mouth piece although it worked it didn’t look like it could stand up to much movement.

As Major Kazz moved to one side and it was Marie’s turn to step forwards. The general mutterings stop the room seeming to fill with silent anticipation. “Well, I guess this is what you are all waiting for.” She walks round the table trailing her hand over the edge of the sheet. “I am a biologist, an expert in larger predators. I was asked to accompany this mission to help with tactical advice and to analyze the alien’s behaviour. But, during the journey I was responsible for dissection and study of the aliens to see if we could gain any insight into the enemy you will be facing.”

She takes hold of one edge of the sheet about to pull it back, then stops herself from doing some flamboyant unveiling like a magician’s assistant. Slowly pulling back the cover she starts describing it, “Weighing approximately 300 to 350 pounds these creatures could stand at 7 feet tall although it appears they have a pronounced stoop reducing them to less than 6 feet.” The audience doesn’t care what she is saying they are just staring at the alien corpse.

The alien corpse lies on the table. Its skin like dark leather covers a heavy muscular body. Its long arms lying lifeless on the table the hands consisting of sharp claws rather than fingers. Large sharp fins run down back of the arms spines radiating out along them. Its head is large with a very pronounced jaw, the mouth full of sharp teeth with tusk like canines curling out over the top lip. A flat nose hardly distinguishable from the slope of the face rising up to the beady black eyes set back in deep shadowy sockets. The leathery bald scalp curving round the bulbous head to the back. They had already been named the Gors from their resemblance to Gorillas although their menacing tooth filled grin seemed to hide more malevolence than any animal on earth.

“As you can see these creatures are rather imposing. These fin like protections act like the metal bands in your suits making it hard for a blade to slice them. If you come face to face with one of these and you’re out of ammo then you will be wanting to lunge at the abdomen and hope your knife gets in deep enough to do some damage.” She is watching the room, the idea of going up against some of these guys with just a knife terrifying some, intriguing some and the occasional face shows the solider considering throwing away his ammo from the start.

She walks round the table again till she is at the foot of it. “In hand to hand combat there does seem to be one flaw that may be used to your advantage.” She smiles as they look to her with questioning faces. “These creatures are seemingly blessed with rather large penises, which are always at at least half-mast.” She can see some of the female privates seeing where she is going but most of the soldiers were just staring at what was an enormous cock, two foot long and four inches in diameter. “You may also be able to see these three raised fleshy bands running around it, they are spread down the length and are actually this creatures testicles and like a humans the level of nerves would imply they are rather sensitive.” The women are now looking at her in astonishment but it seems most of the men are incapable of grasping why she is telling them, other than making them feel very inadequate.

She turns to glance at the officers and Cassandra, all of them staring in horror at her as she talks about something so crude as the creatures penis.

Turning back to the audience she continues. “So what I am trying to say is that when faced in a one-on-one situation your best method of incapacitating them is a swift kick in the nuts.” The men all contracted in their seats, many protecting their own manhood, some of the women had to stifle laughter.

“And with that advice I feel there is nothing else you need to know, their diet, approximate life-spans, bone density would I’m sure enthral you but when facing a horde of them will have very little impact. So in summary shoot for the face and torso, stab the abdomen or kick them in the nuts.” She turns round and walks back to her seat.

Cassandra should have guessed that Marie had some performance planned, she had braved the very cold walk to the mess hall where even when full the temperature was not suitable for t-shirts. A group of men being told by a woman in a tight top with clearly visible nipples that they should aim for a giant cock with their heavy duty boots added an extra dimension somehow.

For almost a minute nothing happens, then eventually Colonel Davies gets up again and half turned towards Marie “Thank you Mss Clements, that will definitely be a benefit if we ever get into a tight spot down there, but of course we never plan to be within kicking distance of these creatures.” Turning his full attention back to the soldiers he carries on with the briefing explaining the details of the mission. The first party down were planned to set up some equipment and a landing base, with infrared sensors to detect any attacks. Some gun posts would then be positioned and then scouting missions into the base would be carried out. It sounded almost as if no one would expect any creatures to even think of attacking.



Back in their room Marie finally puts a heavy coat on her skin pricked with goose pimples after the walk back. “Did you like my talk?” she smiles at Cassandra as she buttons up the coat.

“I found it a bit obsessed with a certain aspect of the body I’ve grown tired of recently.” She plays with the zip running down her front trying to find a position between the top and bottom that was actually comfortable.

“I find that everyone enjoys a good big cock every now and then.” She goes back to the cupboard and reaches up to the box on the top shelf for a second time that day. What she pulled out was very different. Turning round she holds out a giant plastic cock, “This one I particularly like and couldn’t face leaving it behind.” It bends slightly under its own weight and the tip wags up and down before Cassandra’s face a bright pink head. “I made it while in Africa, its from a black rhino.” While talking she slowly strokes it with her free hand.

“I don’t understand, you made it? From a rhino?” Watching it bounce and wiggle in front of her is mesmerizing.

“I made the cast from a dead rhino, there are methods for making a flaccid penis erect, I have a whole range from different animals from around the world. I spend a lot of time out in the wild alone and need to occupy myself. At least once a year I get up the courage to try the elephant but it’s just too fat.” She stops stroking the fake rhino cock and sits on the bed holding it in her hands.

From the new angle Cassandra can fully appreciate the length, at nearly two foot long it was very impressive, while wider than a mans it looked skinny, but the strangest aspect of it was that it had a kink about 6 inches from the tip. “Do they all look like that?”

“You mean the bend? It’s standard for rhinos, and it makes for a rather interesting experience.” She moves it closer to Cassandra letting her see it in more detail. Tentatively she reaches out to touch the plastic finding it hard but with a slight amount of give to the touch she slowly curled her hand round it. Marie pushed it through her grasp letting her feel it sliding against her skin, cold unlike a real one yet still there was a level of excitement feeling it move.

With the movement holding Cassandra’s attention Marie moves one hand to her zip, which Cassandra had finally placed back at the top. She slides it down, the suit seemed to peel away and with no objections she slid her hand beneath the suit to find a breast beneath. Her thumb circled the nipple upon it.

Leaning in to kiss the revealed flesh Marie continued to push the cock between Cassandra’s hand until she lets go to allow her to free her arms from the suit and sit on the bed with the top half of the suit sprawling out behind her.

Marie kneels on the floor and grips the waist of the suit pulling at it till eventually the sculpted ass releases its hold on the flesh and pulls freely down the legs leaving Cassandra naked sitting at the foot of the bed.

Taking the giant pink cock Marie starts to stroke her inner thighs with the tip as Cassandra subconsciously opened her legs wider in anticipation. The tip moves higher until it is pushing against her fleshy lips. With a finger she parts the lips finding first the hard bud and then down to the opening already moistened.

Her finger moves over the reddening bud as she directs the pink tip to the entrance, slowly pushing it in she makes Cassandra moan. As the tip disappears more of the plastic follows it until the first 6 inches are inside and the kink pushes against soft flesh ready to enter.

Cassandra lies back on the bed closing her eyes, her breathing becoming faster. The bend forces in with a jerk and Cassandra lets out a small whimper. She gasps as it pushes in further, another two inches.

Happy with the depth Marie begins to manipulate the cock, pushing it back and forth while slowly rotating it, knowing that the shape meant it pushed against different bits of flesh as it turned. Not just a simple fuck but a much more complex and intense feeling.

Cassandra starts to pant as her body reacts to the rubbing and pushing, she feels her cheeks going red, her breasts heaving. Her hands tighten on the edge of the bed, her feet lift from the ground and then her body feels the orgasm explode as if coming from the fake cock inside her making her body shake and she stifles a scream so it comes out more like a whistles of steam from a kettle. Marie slides back out and as the kink stretches her before coming free she lets out a small scream like a squeak.

“Hopefully, after all of this I will have enough to add to my collection.” Marie playfully licks the wet tip of the cock, her smile wide on her face.

© Copyright 2009 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566095-Chapter-2