*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566598-Delicious-Desecration
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #1566598
Bodies in their wake, the elves find themselves in a lustful climax to battle.
  Crusaders and monks roamed the halls of the great monastery, idly going about their prayers and other religious duties, oblivious to the two elves that had managed to slip past their defenses and infiltrate their precious corridors.  Kalamiina grinned evilly as she looked upon the pathetic lot of so-called defenders, sneering under her breath, “Filthy beasts.”  She looked to her companion in the raid, a handsome elven gentleman skilled in the ways of the divine, though as a paladin he lived by his sword.  His crimson hair poked out in short spikes beneath his ornate plate helm, through which he smirked at her deviously.  “Shall we?” she inquired with an amused curl of her lips. 

  A rhetorical question, she began weaving elaborate gestures and incanting in an unknown tongue, a spark forming between her palms, expanding and twisting, dancing and swelling to a massive orb of fire who’s palpable heat seemed not to affect her.  With a single hiss she let loose the flame, watching with an evil smile as it hurled toward the unsuspecting monk, slamming into him with a searing sizzling as his robes promptly ignited.  He screamed in pain as his skin burned under the magics of the flames, much too distracted to notice the paladin who’s blade was suddenly at his chest.  As her armored companion made quick work with his blades and divine energies, she readied another smaller but still potent sphere of flame that shot off crackling through the air past him to explode in front of the bloodied human.  Again he screamed in agony, the blood that welled in his throat gurgling as yet another slice of the paladin’s sword found his abdomen.  Knowing his end was near, she hissed a single word, the fires that consumed the monk igniting in a blazing blast of an inferno, nearly sending her companion reeling back, had it not been for his impeccable sense of balance.  With a final curse, the human fell to a smoldering heap upon the cold stone floors of the monastery’s halls, his robes burning to near ash on his body.  With a devilish smirk upon his lips, he glanced over his shoulder to gaze at the woman behind him, her eyes glittering with residual magic.  She shuddered a bit as she bit at her lip, her eyes closed as she grinned wickedly, exhaling slowly.  “Oh, sweet arcane energies,” she quietly moaned to herself.  “One of the most exhilarating feelings in this world, I swear.” 
 
  Without missing a beat, he added with a playful smile, “One of them.”
 
  Several smoldering, crumpled bodies later, they quickly found themselves standing in the entrance to the massive courtyard.  A large, two-tiered fountain dominated its center, decorative carvings of fish dotting it spraying water up in misty jets.  The two looked about the courtyard with mild admiration, taking note of the detailed architecture.  “Certainly not as grand as our home city, but they certainly have nice architectural designs none the less.”
 
  “Aye, I suppose so,” she added nonchalantly, spying the rest of the courtyard for more clergy.  They walked the outer stone walks of the courtyard, a few of the bladesmen patrolling the grounds beneath the evening sunset.  In no time at all the grasses dripped with human blood, bodies strewn about in charred heaps.  Retrieving a silk cloth from one of their robe pockets, she dabbed at the gash on her forehead, walking to the fountain to wash the blood from her hands and face.  In a moment she felt a sudden surge of warmth wash over her as her wound instantly healed.  She whirled around from the fountain, eyeing the paladin sheepishly.  “Thanks,” she said softly with a smile.  His eyes wandered over her form with a smirk, nodding his head in reply. 
 
  “Shall we?”  Another volley of spells and sword strikes followed, hacking and burning their way to their destination just up the stairs at the top of the courtyard.  The chapel loomed over them in the fading daylight, the few guards it had sizzling at their feet.  “Now then,” she began, “Leave none breathing.”
 
  “My sentiments exactly,” he grinned wickedly as he threw open the doors, the humans inside much too engrossed in their prayers to have noticed.  One by one they fell to the pair’s magics and blades, saving the head chaplain at the altar until they had cleared the structure of any reinforcements.  As they stood in the last of the wing’s rooms, she watched with intrigued eyes as he went to a candle sconce on the wall, pulling it down to the side as the sound of stone grinding on stone echoed around them.
 
  “What is – “ In a moment her question was answered as a creature of undeath emerged from the hidden stone chamber.  In a hiss of surprise she let loose a wave of fire energy, throwing it to the wall inside the small concealed room.  The two of them followed the creature into the dark and dank room, making quick work of ending its unlife.  She slumped down into the corner, retrieving a bottle of sparkling of water she had conjured earlier, the refreshing nectar clearing her mind so that she could ready her magics again. 
 
  “You know, there is much that we could do in this chapel that you could say it’s… outrageous.”  He chuckled playfully as he took a seat beside her, eyeing her frame lustfully. 
 
  “Oh, I imagine you’re right,” she giggled, dismissing any bit of his thought’s sincerity.  She bit at her lip though as she thought about lying in his arms again, losing themselves in the throws of passion as they had several nights past.  She shivered slightly.  He grinned.  Looking about the room and changing the subject, “You know this room could certainly use some furniture.”  They both chuckled, rising to their feet as they exited, destined for the last chaplain to remain, guarding their sacred altar. 
 
  The battle raged on for what seemed like an eternity, leaving the two near the brink of exhaustion as they sat bloodied upon the floor tending to the wounds that the scorched chaplain and his assistant caretaker had left before they fell in a blazing pile of peeling ash.  The room seemed to fill with the sickeningly sweet scent of charred flesh, though it seemed to bother neither of them.  After all, this had not been the first time he lain witness to her in battle.  Exploring the last of the rooms just behind the altar, she stood and stared at the sarcophagi that lined the walls ceremoniously, candles flickering atop tables between. 
 
  “This place is so sacred,” he said solemnly behind her, a wicked smile unseen by her washing over his face.
 
  “I can see why they defended it to their death,” she added quietly, just before adding with a wicked grin as well, “Too bad for them.”  She whirled on her heals with a victorious smile, finding him much closer than he had been before.  She eyed him carefully, knowing what he was after.  He reached for her, pulling into a tight embrace, taking her lips forcefully with his in a hungry and lustful kiss, running his hand sensually over her hip, raising her robe a bit.  Returning the kiss, she exhaled a quiet moan, then pulled back looking about the room skeptically.  “What, here?” 
 
  He grinned deviously, moistening his lips as he looked over her.  “Oh no, not here.  The altar.”  She blinked in disbelief, quite intrigued at the boldness of his suggestion.  Oh, how she hated the humans.  They had slain almost all of the chaplain that they could find, why such an act of desecration upon their sacred chapel would be so… delicious.  She followed him with a grin of anticipation, loosening the ties to her armor as she walked, letting it fall in a trail behind her.  When she was in nothing but her robe, she slipped between him and the altar, biting her lip as she held his eyes lustfully.  With a quick jump, she hopped up onto the altar, swinging her legs up until she lay upon its ceremonial cloth, the candles that ran around the ouster edges of it shaking slightly.  Unbuckling his armor, it clattered to the platform at his feet, and he climbed up onto the altar with her, knocking a few of the candles to the floor below.  She giggled quietly, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck, bringing him down to take his mouth in yet another deep and passionate kiss.
 
  As their mouths melded, the sweet spice of her cinnamon balm warming and tingling at his lips, her slipped off his gauntlets, tossing them off to the side as he ran a hand up to cup at the curve of her breast.  She sighed behind the kiss, shifting her weight below him as she could feel his growing arousal for her.  His kisses moved from her lips to tease at her neck and shoulder, nipping playfully as he went.  She let her head fall lazily to the side with a contented sigh, delighting in the touch, when her eyes fell to a few clergy that began to filter into the chapel, entranced in their prayers, oblivious to their presence.
 
  “Well, well. I must admit I’ve never held an audience before,” she grinned, squirming a bit under his touch.
 
  “Well, I do like to open doors.” 
 
  “Oh, I think you’ve opened many already,” she smiled, turning her attention back to him, leaning up to brush her lips over his.  The passions immediately ignited between them, his hands making quick work of bringing her robes up about her hips, his not quite rigid arousal flirting with the moist warmth between her thighs.  “Ambitious, are we?” she chuckled quietly, sliding her hands between them until she wrapped them around him gently yet firmly.  “Here, let me help with that.”  He groaned softly under her touch, delighting in her massage as he began to grow more firm.  Slowly she slid her hands over him, caressing him gently, all the while moving her lips in soft kisses and nips along his neck.  Within minutes he was rigid and pressing against her, and he leaned down and kissed at her neck and ear.  A soft moan escaped her lips as she lifted her hips to take him in, shuddering slightly as he squeezed into her, his girth filling her tightly.  She let her head fall back with a sigh, her hair spreading in loose curls around her.  He moved his hands up to tangle and grip in her hair, shifting until he lowered himself deeper yet into her until he brushed against her innermost boundries.  Her thighs fell open obediently, relaxing to let him sink into her, gasping as he filled her.  He lay there a moment atop her, delighting in the tight warmth around him, before pulling back for a quick thrust. 
 
  A quiet cry escaped her lips as he pushed again into her, her hips rising to meet his.  She exhaled sharply with each plunge, hissing in pleasure as his hands moved down over the curves of her body, cupping at her breasts.  She closed her eyes and groaned softly under the pleasure of his touch, trying to control her urge to writhe beneath him, wanting to extend herself as much as she could.  As rhythm found his thrusts, his hips pressed against hers with each gasp that escaped her lips, his own breath starting to become ragged.  He grinned as he watched her head turn from side to side, her hands reaching to grip at the ceremonial cloth beneath her, gripping it as she fought against the already welling pleasure.  His pace quickening, he grabbed at her hips, pulling himself deeper and deeper into her, delighting at watching her beginning to squirm beneath him.  He could feel her tightening around him, her body yearning to feel his warmth spill into her again.  Feeling her pleasure quickly nearing its peak, he suddenly slowed his pace to an agonizingly speed, smirking as her eyes widened in mock panic.
 
  “I want it to build and build,” he explained with unsteady breath, his lips curling with a playful smile, “Not yet.”  Slowly he slipped out of her, then reentered her with a forceful thrust, his movements so slow that they almost drove her to the brink of insanity.  She begged him wordlessly through her eyes, her chest rising and falling in hurried breath, her eyes beginning to softly glow with pleasure and residual magics that stirred within her.  Her body began to warm…
 
  He bit at his lip as he could feel her again tightening around him, pulling at him with her wet warmth, her delicate form trembling beneath him.  He groaned as he too fought against his mounting pleasure, concentrating on his rhythm and the writhing woman beneath him, her skin becoming dewed in the flickering candlelight.  She could feel her body quickly reaching the point of no return, her moans and cries becoming more audible with each thrust of his hips, each push coming steadily faster and faster.  Pulling the neck of her robes down and to the side, he freed one of her breasts letting it spill into the dim light, quickly lowering his mouth to take the taut peak between his lips.  He teased at it with his tongue, even scraping his teeth over it lightly as she gasped under the sudden pleasure.  He then slipped his hands under her back, lifting her up onto her her elbows, and leaning at a near impossible angle so that she could see him enter her over and over again.  She bit at her lip as she watched each thrust, his swollen and throbbing arousal filling her with each plunge.
 
  Her body unable to contain it anymore, his hips slamming against hers, her head fell back in a scream that echoed throughout the chapel, her body quaking underneath him, milking him hungrily for his own release.  She writhed and bucked beneath him, the pleasure washing over her in wave after wave…
 
  He grabbed forcefully at her hips holding her as he thrust over and over, his own muscles becoming as tight as a tautly pulled rope.  Whether it was the sound of her scream of release or the twitching of her climax around him, he soon found himself in the sweet arms of release, groaning loudly as he spilled inside of her, his hips grinding deep against hers, thrusting at an uncontrollable pace.  Another cry escaped her lips as she felt his warmth wash within her, her body giving another shudder of pleasure.
 
  Collapsing onto the alter gasping for breath, she reached up and gently pulled him to her and brushed her lips lightly in a sensual kiss, biting gently at his lower lip.  He shuddered a bit with a groan and chuckle.  They lay there for moments in each other’s arms, their bodies still joined in tight embrace.  With a grin he began to stir his hips, delighting in the soft cry it provoked from her as his seed slowly seeped from her, down her thighs onto the cloth below.  Delicious desecration…
 
  Feeling his arousal still twitching and swelling under his control, she grinned devilishly.  “Testing your stamina, are you?”  She bit at her lip playfully, taking his smile as an affirmative.  In one smooth motion with astounding strength and dexterity, she wrapped her legs tightly around him, rolling him onto his back, coming to a sitting position above him, his arousal still tucked within her.  Candles tumbled to the floor around them, spilling wax as the flames quickly snuffed out. He grinned approvingly as she pressed her hips against his, then began to stir as he had been atop her.  His eyes fluttered shut as he enjoyed the sensation, a sigh escaping his lips.  “You know, I have an idea,” she said with a smirk.
 
  “Oh?” he leaned up a bit, glancing over her curves with a lustful stare.
 
  “Oh yes, but first thing’s first.”  With that she reached behind her, loosening the laces of her robe, and pulling it up over her head to toss it to a crumpling heap of cloth on the floor beside the altar.  Candlelight washed over her curves as he eyed her hungrily, letting his hands wander over her bared skin, cupping gently at her breasts as he lifted them and let them fall gently, amused.  “That’s better.”  Slowly she leaned forward, taking his mouth in a slow and deep kiss, her tongue flirting with his as she soon moved her lips to his neck, biting sharply suddenly before moving lower.  He hissed with a sharp breath, his head rolling to the side to allow her better access.  Ever so slowly she moved her kisses lower, scooting her body lower over him so that she could kiss upon his chest and abdomen.  Lower and lower she went until she found the crease where his thigh met his lower belly, her kisses lingering as her tongue flicked on the sensitive flesh, glancing sidelong at his member as it began to swell ever so slightly.
 
  With a satisfied smile, she glanced up and locked his eyes with hers, moving her mouth to ever so gently flick her tongue over his tip.  With a quiet groan he shivered slightly beneath her, watching her intently with a mischievous grin.  “Take it,” he whispered, then watched as she quickly took him into her mouth in one smooth motion.  He gasped as the sudden pleasure tickled at him, reaching his hands up to tangle in her hair as she pleasured him with her mouth and tongue.  Slowly she massaged him, moaning slightly at the delicious taste of their juices.  Removing her mouth, she then took the tip of her tongue, flicking it again over his tip, then ran it slowly up and down his growing shaft, delighting as she could feel it firming beneath her touch.  Then with another quick motion, she hungrily took him back into her mouth, as deep as she could comfortably go.  He sighed again with another shudder, though still unable to take his eyes from watching her.  Having all but one or two inches of him within her, she grinned as much as her tight lips would allow her, relaxing her mouth and throat to lower slowly over the rest of him, then quickly came back up to a more comfortable depth.  His head fell back as he slowly closed his eyes, then lifted it back so as to look upon her again, raising up on his elbows for an even better view.  “That is… so sexy…”
 
  Quite satisfied that he was quickly nearing the firmness to enter her again, she smirked and positioned herself above him, her sex teasing at the tip of him as she swayed her hips.
 
  He watched her with hungry and anxious eyes, pressing himself up a bit to touch at her entrance.  She quickly moved her hips up and away, looking at him with a mischievous grin, moistening her lips seductively.  “I want to hear you beg,” she grinned, biting at her lip.  He chuckled, grabbing at her hips gently and pressed himself against her, his arousal throbbing with a want for attention.  Slowly he worked his hands up and down over her bared back, massaging in small circles at the small of it.  Taking on of his wrists with her hand, she guided his between them, his fingers parting her to find the wet warmth that waited.  “Is this what you want?” she asked smoothly, studying his face with satisfaction as his eyes pleaded.  Her body ached and throbbed, yearning to be filled again.  Leaning down, she took his earlobe in her mouth and gave a sharp nip with her teeth, her sweet breath hot against his skin, “Go on, I want to hear you beg.”
 
  He closed his eyes with an almost frustrated groan, opening them to hold her in a carnal, lustful stare.  “Oh, my Kalamiina, I beseech you… Please…” As his words befell her ears, she cried out as she lowered herself forcefully over him, taking him deep within her, her body still hot and wet from their earlier union.  They both moaned as he filled her tightly again, his head falling back slowly as she ground her hips against his.  Her pleasure welling much more quickly than it had before, she rocked back and forth rhythmically, taking him deeper and deeper with each passing motion.  She slowed her pace a bit as he had earlier, intentionally trying to milk the very pleasure from him as he throbbed within her.  Her own release was building and she ached to be filled again, to have that sweet warmth spill within her again.  With a moan of pleasure, she took her hands from her tangled curls down over her own curves, caressing her body as she went much to the his delight as he watched, becoming more and more aroused.  Still, he fought against his with a devious grin.  He truly had much more control than she did and he knew this, and thought to use it to his advantage.  Feeling her tighten around him as her pleasure built up, she glanced down at him, licking her lips hungrily as she waited to watch for his release that she felt was soon upon him.  Her eyes met with his playful grin.
 
  Knowing what she wanted, he sneered up to her with a wicked grin, and used her own words against her.  “I want you to beg for it, Kalamiina.”  Not having the time or patience for her own games, her body quickly obliged and before she knew it, she was pleading.
 
  “Oh, by whatever gods there are, please!  I’m begging you, fill me!  Please!” she cried into the cool night air that had washed over the chapel.  With those words he gripped at her hips roughly, bucking his hips up into hers, trying to hold out until he felt her release.  It was not long before her body began to tremble above him as her head snapped back in yet another scream of pleasure, grinding over him over and over again, trying to pull him as deeply as she could into her, her tight sex throbbing and squeezing around him as it begged for him to fill her again.  With a cry of release, his body tightened again as he pushed up onto his hands, shooting his seed deep within her, gasping for breath as his body jerked beneath her.  The waves of pleasure came one after another for what seemed an eternity, before she finally collapsed atop him, her skin slick with sweat, curls cascading over the two of them. 
 
  Several minutes passed as he lay there holding her atop him, tracing his hands lightly over her back and hair, deliberately making himself twitch and stir within her, grinning as she groaned each time.  “I… I need… I need to get us… ” she gasped for breath, struggling to form her words.  “I need to get us out of here,” she panted, though having not the strength to move. 
 
  “Mmhmm,” he replied with a coy smile, holding her tight.  Feeling her squirm, he then let her go, letting her sit up to swing her feet over the edge of the alter, laughing as all of the candles lay strewn and extinguished about the piles of clothing.  She leaned down, fumbling through her robes until she pulled a portal rune from her pocket, palming it wearily.
 
  “Oh, it will take… all I have to cast this.  Watch them.”  She nodded to the entranced monks and clergy that went about mindlessly through the halls.  Slowly she donned her robes, sliding off the altar to go and collect the rest of their belongings.  Slowly he too slid off the alter, his muscles fatigued as he tried to stand, glancing back at the altar now stained with their lust.  Delicious desecration…
 
  Wearily she palmed the small rune, beginning to weave her hands in intricate designs as she called upon the arcane energies to form a rift in the space before them, a link back to the city.  She smiled at him sleepily, her eyes exhausted embers that glowed a deep malachite.  “Shall we?” she motioned toward the portal.  With a chuckle and suprising strength after all that had transpired, he slipped his hand about her waist then quickly swept her off her feet into his arms, stepping off into the streets beyond the rift…
© Copyright 2009 Sinastri (sinastri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566598-Delicious-Desecration