*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566765-INFIDELITY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Elisha
Rated: 18+ · Other · Women's · #1566765
Personal Views about Infidelity
      Infidelity as stated in the dictionary is any violation of the mutually agreed-upon rules of boundaries of a relationship,and is a breach of faith in an interpersonal relationship.
      Therefore,contrary to what others believed in infidelity doesn't always require sexual interaction of two indecently obssessed people to be considered as such.It is indeed any act that draw a significant line between two loving people-whether it be a simple romantic chatting with another woman,or more time being spent with a "close friend",or an extra intimacy with an officemate,or bluntly spending more for that other person rather than for the family.
      Online infidelity,emotional infidelity,physical infidelity...I've read a whole lot of things about them.Still I don't see how they differ.Physical,emotional...whatsoever on earth they call it,it's still inflicting pains and sufferings to the betrayed person.Giving her/him the same traumatic experiences of discovering being fooled,feeling the excruciating pains,suffering from sleepless nights,wallowing from tears,the feeling of worthlessness,struggling to cope up and move on,etc...the hell with the cheaters!
      According to statistics,30%-60% of all married individuals were engaged in infidelity at some point during their marriage.About 70% of married women and 54% of married men did not know of their spouse's extramarital activity.
      That's quite a number!And I guess,there's also a growing number of people who believe they're just human so they get tempted of having another affair is just to boost one's ego.
      I wonder how the cheaters are dealt with.Do they go to life imprisonment?sentenced to death?or cursed?Aren't those punishments a little too passove?After all the pains and sufferings that seem to slowly killed the betrayed person,how could any legal matter justify the case?

FACT :  There is no one,not any surgeon/cardiologist who can heal a salvaged heart.There are only those who can help the broken person to patch things up and walk again through the line.
© Copyright 2009 Elisha (elisha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1566765-INFIDELITY