*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567102-LIFE-IS-TOUGH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1567102
This short story is about how life is stressful to everyone both big,small,old and young.
On May 27th , 2009 little 13 year old Matilda had a experience to remember.her Parents got a divorce when she was only five years old. While she was so young she never really knew what the word divorce meant and her mother try to put it the best way she can but it didn't work. So when she got bigger she understood what the word meant and would always miss her father and wonder why they would done something like that. But anyway she was old enough now to know that life has to go on.Matilda ended up living with her mother even though the court thought her mother was wrong but she thought her mother was right and she begged the court to let her stay with her mother so they took it into consideration and let her stay. Even though Matilda thought her mother was right she still missed the love of a father in the home and when she went by him he didn't really pay anyway attention to her only his wife and new kids her step- sisters and brothers and no matter how much she tried they just didn't like her. And her mother work 24/7 to make sure that her only children had food to eat cause the father wasn't paying child support because he claim to say he was right the whole time and her mother didn't want anymore trouble so she leave him alone. One day Matilda got fed up of her mother working her self off and her father not paying any attention to her so she got it from somewhere else. She started sleeping with everyone in her school and on the road for money and even selling drugs to help her mother. Even though Matilda would bring money into the house and give it to her mother she wouldn't really notice she thought it was some money she lost. Anyway,she eventually found out because Matilda tried to push her self on her mother friend to get money he told her mother so the mother talk to her she even quit one of her jobs to make sure that she spent time with her daughter and she also got a psychologist to speak to her and amazingly Matilda and the lady became very good friends.


















© Copyright 2009 Shanira (babynia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567102-LIFE-IS-TOUGH