*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567625-Serenity-Reborn
by K.D.B.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1567625
i am your guardian
Serenity Reborn

Why can't I have her? Is it because of the path I have chosen? I don't know... But I do know, that I have chosen the hardest path. I long for what everybody else has, to hold, to touch, to kiss, to love... I may reap the least of rewards but in the end I am among the chosen few. The few who have overcome all obstacles. The few who have defied all laws. The few who have opened their eyes to see all things for what they are. The few who were meant to change the world. We are here for a reason, a reason yet to be discovered. But we change. We all change, for the good or the bad. We adapt. We learn. We help each other find our ways and discover who we really are in our darkest hours. I.... I am here, For you... Let me comfort you, let me guide you, let me show you your way back home. Let me be the one to change all the small things in your life. That is what I am here for. I will help you get back up when all else fails... I will look over you. From beginning to end. I am here, to protect you.
© Copyright 2009 K.D.B. (dillbill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1567625-Serenity-Reborn