*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568394-Escape-from-Vibra
Rated: ASR · Other · Fantasy · #1568394
Crystal escapes from King Zen of Vibra's cruelty,will she survive?
In a place called Vibra, people had a happy life once, but after the death of Queen Sapphire, a cruel and evil king named Zen has led Vibra into devestation.

Crystal Quartz is one of King Zen's servants, she was born to Chris and Taline Quartz who were killed by one of King Zen's army because they were against him. Crystal was then found and raised by a villager until at the age of 10, she was sold to the king and became servant, 5 years passed by and she was still under his cruelty.

One stormy night, she was asked by King Zen to fetch him a bucket of hot water for his hot bath, she had to go all the way to the other side of the castle just to get water and she had to carry two buckets by hand, as she went up to the king's room, she spilled the buckets of water and fell, after that, the king saw her horrible mistake and sent her to the dungeon, then she was beaten up by the king. This has happened many times to her already and the King still didn't have sympathy for her. There was one time where she tried escaping, the king punished her by telling his men to put her in a tub of mud and she was being mocked by the men and then she was kicked and boxed by the men in the dungeon and she was left being covered in mud having deep scars and dark bruises.

Then one day, Crystal was told by the king to clean the whole castle, then she went inside one room and found a hole on the wall, she went in the hole to see what was inside, to her surprise after going deep through the hole, she didn't realize she was in an unknown world and that she escaped, and that world is our world. As she moved closer out the hole, she fell off on a fountain that she thought of a big pool, there, people threw coins in and she was hit several times and she ran for cover beside a statue placed inside the fountain. She heard people talking and further she found out she was in a garden restaurant, thinking that she might grow into the size of the people she saw, she quickly got out of the fountain hit by coins while running off to the other side, then it took her a while to climb out. She climbed out and went to the nearest table, there, she found pieces of bread under the table and tried eating it, she did the same thing for days and days and she didn't grow, not until she realized that she still have the black crystal that the king placed in her bellybutton that was a sign that she is the king's servant, she realized that if she takes it off, she might grow as well, so she tries taking it off with her fingers but it got stuck, so she tried to find something to take it off with, then she found a toothpick and used it to take off the crystal and she was able to take it off, and after that, she instantly grew a few inches taller suggesting that the crystal had some sort of powers that stopped the growing. Days passed and she'd run around tables trying to catch falling food into her mouth and then she grew as tall as a 3 year old until she reached her normal height for our world. One day, she found the black crystal and she started shrinking, so she quickly took the crystal and pushed it all the way inside to the hole where she escaped from, but it wasn't inside yet, so she took a twig that fell from a tree and used it to push it in and the twig was pushed into the hole as well until it wasn't visible anymore, then she grew back to her normal size. Then she noticed that her clothes started to tear then she ran inside the restaurant and went in a room where she found some banners that were no longer used and made it into her make shift clothes and she went back out and suddenly passed away. A few hours later, she wakes up inside a bedroom and forgets what happened before and she couldn't remember anything, even her name. After that, a woman named Daniella gets inside and tells her something - "You just passed away and i found you in the restaurant, so i took you here and i will take good care of you and find you a job" and tells her one more thing "It's summer so would you like to go the beach with me tomorrow" and then Crystal tells her "Yes, i would love to Daniella" and Daniella tells her one last thing - "And your name will be Melissa Hope Preston" telling her that she already has a name. Our story ends with Crystal, who we will now call Melissa going to the beach the next day and getting a job.


**~*~**THE END**~*~**
© Copyright 2009 Myrtle Frost (myrtlefrost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568394-Escape-from-Vibra