*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568586-Curiosity
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1568586
This short story is a woman's adventure in exploring her own sexual curiosity
I stepped into the door and laid my bag and keys on the foyer table. I dropped my coat on the hallway floor and proceeded straight to the kitchen. I began to undress from my work attire as i grabbed a bottle of red wine from the fridge and pored myself a drink. I took a sip and smiled from bliss to my lips from a hard days work.

I slowly dragged my frame to the bathroom offset from my master bedroom. I decided to light the vanilla scented candle surrounding my jacuzzi tub and turned the hot water on. I dripped a few drops of my favorite scented oil into the water and pushed the button for the bubbles to start. I looked in the mirror is saw the day's stress buried in my eyes.

I slipped out of my skirt and hosiery and examined my body in the full length mirror. I hugged my torso as I craved loving arms drapped around my thick frame. I grabbed my glass of wine and slipped into the hot, bubbling water that caressed my body. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensuous feeling of the jets of water beating against me.

A few moments had passed when I felt the softest hands grab my hand and a voice that instructed me to keep my eyes closed and enjoy the moment. I did as I was told and remained to keep my eyes closed with curiousity of why Michael was home so early. I thought that my husband would have still been grinding away at the office.

Next, I felt the same strong, soft hands run down my legs to my feet. Each moment that passed caused more anticipation to what would happen next. I felt the hands grab my right foot and lift them out of the water. He began to massage my foot slowly and gently, eventually taking my big toe into his mouth and caressed it with his tongue. Shivers shot up my spine and my clit immediatlely began to pulsate and swell. I squeezed my legs together to stop myself from being to anxious.

I felt Michael's hands proceed up my leg and he took one hand parted my legs to reveal my wet kitten now engorged and waiting to be touched. I felt his finger running over my lips and slowly parted them, as I tilted my head back and let out an intoxicating sigh. I placed my hands over my hardened nipples and squeezed them in curiousity of what Michael was going to do next. I felt his hand cup my kitten and he gave her a tight squeeze and asked, "Have you been waiting for me?" I opened my mouth and sighed, "Yes, Michael!"

I heard a chuckle and felt him move closer to me. He batted away my hands that were covering my nipples and latched on to my right breast hungrily. I began to wiggle within the water as he sucked and flicked my nipple to almost bring me to orgasm. The scent of vanilla pouring into my nostrils and the feeling of him having such control over my body sent me into a mental orgasm, leaving me panting and craving more.

I still laid in the tub enjoying the sexual attention from my man with my eyes blinded to the visuals, when I heard him step back from the side of the tub. He whispered, "Keep those eyes closed, sex kitten." I obediently did as I was told and then heard a zipper followed by a belt buckle hitting the marble floor. A heard heels clacking on the floor and I turned my head towards the direction of the sound, yet I still obediently kept my eyes closed.

My pussy is still pulsating between my legs and I want more! I began to stand up to get out of the water and felt Michael's hands push me back down. My mind was swirling out of control as to what would happen next. It was pure torture to not see what was going on. The anticipation was killing me. Suddenly, I felt a lips touch mine and proceeded to go along with the kiss. While I was involved with the tongue tango I felt another pare of lips touch my finger tips. Two lips, what the fuck???? I opened my eyes to see Michael staring at me with a devious smirk and a light skin chick sucking my finger tips. My jaw dropped from shock and I was completely turned on by the sight on this caramel sex toy staring at me with an erotic stare.

I looked at Michael and asked, "Sweetie, what is this?" He looked at the girl and smiled. "Well, let's just say she is something to feed your curiosity...

Crystal…that was her name.  For such an exotic piece of female, the name fit her perfectly.  I had described what kind of females I liked to Michael, but I never thought he could actually find one.  I looked her over as she continued to lick and suck on my fingertips.  I saw chinked out hazel eyes, shoulder length “Real” brown hair, big breasts with decent sized nipples, cute lips, and of course some hips, thighs, & ass fat enough to nibble on.  Perfect…

Michael sat there playing with my nipples with a kool-aid smile on his face.  I looked deep into his eyes and he said to me, “Enjoy this boo, this is your night!”  He stepped back to let me out of the tub.  As I stood, Crystal grabbed my hand and assisted Michael in helping me out of the tub.  I was getting royalty treatment and I loved it.  I stood still watching both towel me dry, especially making sure to touch my curves seductively enough to tease me more.

When I was completely dry, Crystal lead me towards the bedroom.  There I saw a whole setup.  A video camera aimed towards the bed, some candles surrounding the room, and some “toys” awaiting on the bedside table.  I see this whole thing was planned and I was ready to jump right in and explore my fantasy.  I watched Crystal as she sashayed her way to the video camera and pushed record.  Her ass was calling me.  I knew I had an attraction to women, but damn…this chick seemed to be giving me eye orgasms. I was like Rupee…tempted to touch!

I made my way over to Crystal and grabbed her face.  I locked my lips onto hers and sensually intertwined my tongue with hers.  I could feel her nipples harden through her black lace bra.  I grabbed her nipple and gave it a slight twist.  A seductive moan escaped from her mouth and my clit began to throb. 

Meanwhile, Michael had grabbed a seat by the window and now had his dick in his own hands, stroking it slowly as he enjoyed the visual foreplay.  Crystal grabbed my left nipple and sucked into her mouth slowly.  I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt the warm moistness of a female mouth cupped over my nipples.  “Damn, this shit is a turn on” as I thought to myself. 

Next thing I know my hands are wondering over Crystal’s curves and I love how identical our bodies are.  Her thickness in my hands feel so good.  She turns around to approach the bed and I push her over the side of the bed and smacked her ass to see how much it would jiggle.  A sweet moan once again escaped from her pretty lips.  I said, “Now spread those legs bitch so I can see how pretty that pussy is!”  Obediently, she did as she was told.  She removed her lace thong and laid down on the bed and spread her legs to reveal a slick pink pussy with an engorged clit.  I buried my face into her pussy and sucked her pearl until I felt her legs quivering around my head.  I glanced up to see passion all over her face and Michael was still in the corner, but now stroking his dick harder than before. 

Crystal moaned and grabbed my head to push my tongue deeper into her abyss.  My pussy began to throb for attention.  I squeezed my own legs together to calm my kitty for a few more moments.  She let out a scream, followed by, “Oh shit…I am bout to cum!” As the quivers from her legs became stronger, I dug my tongue deeper into her clit and made her ejaculate all over my face.  I looked her dead in her face and said…, “Now you do me bitch!” 

I went to lay on my back when I felt her pull me towards her. “Nah sweetie, I want you to ride my face…like that thorough bitch you claim to be…”  Damn this heffa is a turn on…aggressive yet obedient…I like her style!  I straddled her face and felt her warm tongue probe into my lips below.  When she latched onto my clit I grinded down onto her face even more.  I moaned, “Taste my juice…”

As I was grinding away on girlie’s tongue, I caught eye contact of Michael on the verge of busting a nice nut.  I stood my position and motioned for him to give me that cream.  He walked over to me and I grabbed his thickness and popped into my mouth.  I sucked his dick just the way he liked it.  I was being the nasty bitch he always liked.  Next thing I know Crystal smacks me hard on my ass and Michael takes a grip of my hair and pulls it back…making his dick plop out of my mouth and then I heard him growl as he nuts all over my titties.  I grin in satisfaction as he gets his pleasure. 

Michael stepped back to catch a breather and clean up.  He watched me intensely as I grinded my phat ass pussy along Crystal’s tongue.  He pulled me off of her and bent me over doggy style.  I felt his manhood push inside my slick walls and I groaned in passion.  He pulled my hair and said, “Take this dick my naughty bitch!” I couldn’t help but to shudder as the whole scenario was making me intoxicated! 

“Gimme that sweetness, mami! You know you want to cum for daddy!”  (((SMACK))) I was purring from the spanking daddy was giving me and the deep thrusting that had me ready to spill my juices all over his dick.  I pushed back on his dick and began to quiver as I let it all go over his shaft.  “Turn over and let Crystal do her thing…”, Michael instructed.  I laid on my back and out of the corner of my eye I saw Crystal approaching with a golden nugget and her other hand holding the remote.  Michael held my legs apart and thrusted himself into me as I felt the vibrating nugget sit on my clit.  The pleasure was becoming unbearable!  Crystal then sat on my face and began to do my routine of grinding on my tongue.  Her nectar was sweet and it sure was hard to concentrate when you had sweet pussy in your mouth and a thick dick in your pussy.

My fantasy was coming true….I closed my eyes and drowned in the pleasure of it all.  This shit was outrageous.  Then it dawned on me…the camera was still on. 
I peeked up and caught a glimpse of Michael’s boy Dante, approaching me with the camera aimed right into my eyes…  “Oh shit…I’m about to bust…..Ahhhhhh…!”

Dante placed the video camera back on the tripod.  He dropped his pants and all I heard was his belt buckle hit the floor 1st.  He reached over and grabbed Crystal from on top of me.  She moaned as he tugged her hair and pulled her waist towards his manhood.  He pushed her over the bed and spread her legs. 

I looked into Crystal’s eye as she was on her way into a pleasurable ecstasy.  Michael was still pounding into my pussy and I twisted my nipples at the site of another woman being pounded out as well.  It was like watching a live porno while getting my back broke. 

My legs were pressed against my chest and I opened my mouth to scream from the pleasurable pain…however no sound escaped.  Michael was touching and pounding the right spot at the bottom of my abyss. The penetration feels so good and my eyes are rolling to the sky.

Crystal is on her back in a 69 with Dante and handling his dick like a real woman does!  Meanwhile, Dante was tearing up the pussy and licking the hell out of Crystal’s clit.  The visual was enough to make me orgasm all over Michael’s shaft.  I looked down and my cream covered his manhood…I sat up and pulled his dick into my mouth and started rockin the mic something terrible!

Dante let Crystal up for some air and she came and started sucking on my nipples again.  I moaned and began to pull the sheets.  My clit was so sensitive and she began to finger fuck me.  Michael began to caress my ass and I was being worn out.  I never thought my fantasy would play out like this. 

I laid there exhausted and Michael gave me a look like this was far from over.  He motioned towards the side table and grabbed some silk scarves and a blind fold.  He pulled my wrists together and tied me to the headboard.  The he slid the blindfold over my eyes.  I laid there in anticipation of what he was going to do next. 

After a few moments of silence…I felt hands, lips, & tongues all over me.  I felt vibration from a toy slightly touch my clit and I moaned as the vibration intensified.  I orgasmed a final time with fingers probing, mouths sucking, and hands caressing every inch of my body. I was in true ecstasy…

… I heard a door close and keys hit the foyer table. I opened my eyes to see that I was still submerged in my bathtub.  I sat up and looked around with disappointment.  I couldn’t believe that was all a dream. 

Michael knocked on the bathroom door and peeked his head in the door.  I saw his bald head glistening and his tie undone and I just wanted to pounce him. My clit was throbbing from my dream and all I wanted to do was unleash the naught thoughts that were caught in my mind. 

“Babes, how long will it take you to get dressed?” he asked.  I closed my eyes and answered, “Not long hun, why?” 

“We going to the club tonight to find us a toy!” was his reply.  My eyes shot open and as I couldn’t believe what he was saying. “I want you to put something hot and sexy on and I want you to work it for the both of us!”  I smiled right back at him as I had a hell of a fantasy to make reality!  I need to fill my curiosity!
© Copyright 2009 ~Destini~ (destini at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568586-Curiosity