*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568674-Interstitial-Moment
by Stormy
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1568674
a peek inside the vexed heart that is within me
It has come to my realization that my life and heart are being held hostage within an interstitial moment. And, while being in the threshold of life is not usually seen as a negative thing, I am finding that staying too long within is a painful and solitary existence. The interpersonal sustenance that is granted me is leading my heart to a place of painful extinction. I no longer find satisfactory pleasure in the fleeting moments that are offered me. I no longer fine exhilaration in a mere thought or touch, for I know within that is but a taste and that the fine delicacy laying before me is not mine to truly have.

Pleasure, temptation, satisfaction, love, and revelry of existence are no longer mine, for fate seems to have graced me with a heart that truly loves but not in hearts that that can truly adore that which is me.

The pain that is my empty and foreboding heart is not new, it is just again shown to remind me of who I am and all that will ever truly be, for within me is an aching and a true unadulterated yearning that cannot be quenched by any less than the fulfillment and commitment of loves greatest gift.

The anguish and emptiness left to me clings to the walls of my soul, robbing me of much joy and life. The only way to save me from this grave affliction is to step out of this accursed interstitial existence and chose to live life as it was meant to be lived, wholly and purely.

Join me or abandon me, but no longer continue to seek ways to falsely bind or seize me. If nothing else, remember this, until you can find love within you never will you find satisfaction or true contentment with any.
© Copyright 2009 Stormy (silverstorms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568674-Interstitial-Moment