*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568708-Tanya
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1568708
Tanya finds herself being stalked by vampires after the night the impossible occured
Prologue

That night could only be described as shimmery and soft, luxuriously filled with stars pouring infinite golden lights. The Moon seemed to twinkle in elation as well, above all those feathery clouds. Swirls of mist seemed to evaporate in the quiet night as they cascaded their way through the city. It was a perfect, dreamy illusion and nothing short of Heaven itself.

Tanya certainly thought so. Tonight was the dream she had been waiting for to unfold itself. Every second appeared to drizzle with illuminous rainbows and flame itself up more powerful than blue waves of fire. Tonight was the night she had been waiting for for what seemed like forever.

She stole a shy glance at Eric for the umpteenth time. Her entire being appeared to sing with elation just by that single motion and once again, she was caught up with each and every detail of his utter perfection. Those piercing, almond-shaped eyes; the smooth curve of those cheekbones; wildly enchanting disheveled black hair that appeared to glow under the street lights; the pale, fair complexion of that skin; and those full lips which would, she was sure, be perfect for kissing.

He could be an angel for all she knew. That heavenly beauty of those features was surely too much for a mere human. His beauty, so charming, so inhuman... Despite herself, she wondered how Bella first felt when she met Edward.

Eric turned to meet her gaze all of a sudden, as if sensing she was watching him. The intensity of his gaze burned holes in Tanya's eyes. Silently, he moved closer to her, eyes never leaving her face. Tanya gasped, as if compelled to do so. He didn't notice, however, and simply proceeded to open his mouth, and whisper her name, "Tanya". Just that single word seemed to flow like music to Tanya's ears. Everything in the world froze right there when he spoke as well, as if rejoicing those words of his.

And before she knew it, Eric was leaning in to kiss her.

© Copyright 2009 Sarah~goodbye writing.com (sarah96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568708-Tanya