*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568826-Defy-the-laws-of-Karma
by dristi
Rated: · Article · Spiritual · #1568826
this is about a remarkable phenomenon where matter is able to defy the laws of nature..
The condition under which an electron finds itself in a metal is termed a potential well. The electron shall remain there forever until it is imparted with sufficient energy to climb the potential barrier. This is conventional, classical way of getting over a barrier.
But life and matter in this universe does not always obey the laws of nature. The electron seems to be able to seep through the potential barrier and get to the other side , in complete derision of the classical physics. Mysterious forces seem to have cut a tunnel through a barrier to let the electron escape. Physicists called this phenomenon of matter --Tunnel effect.
As the electron is not really chained to the metal for all time, so are we.
Get enough self knowledge to jump out of the potential well or pray to Him to cut a tunnel for your escape from the cycle of life and death, from ignorance to bliss.

© Copyright 2009 dristi (acmajhi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568826-Defy-the-laws-of-Karma