*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569059-Cannibal
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Mystery · #1569059
Being a teenager is hard. Being a teenager who kills and eats her victims is even harder
I remember the first time. How the full moon shined a beautiful pale silver against the endless black canvas. How I felt so restless and couldn't fall asleep, no matter how much tried. I remember how I climbed out of the window and onto the roof in a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I ascended down a column that holds the roof over the porch and took off for a midnight jog.



I jogged around the neighborhood, passing quiet houses, who's windows reflected the following moon. I passed still cars, who's paint glowed softly in the moon's light. I ran, letting the full moon follow me, as if to encourage me and my actions. I jogged for about 15 minutes before I came to the neighborhood park. I went through the entrance and felt the moonlight leave my skin as I jogged under the shelter of the trees that lined the bike path. I was about half way through park when I noticed a figured up ahead, sitting a park bench. I stopped as soon as I saw him, something didn't feel right about this person. Something about him made me feel afraid of him, but also angry with him. I decided to head back, instead of going on towards him.



When I was getting close to the entrance, it wa then I noticed that I was being followed. I looked back and recognized the guy from the park bench. I quickened my pace, and so did he. I started running as fast as I could but it was useless, as he was catching up with me fast. A few seconds later, I let out a short lived scream as I had the wind knocked out of me as I was tackled to the pavement. I heard my head hit the cement with a resounding crack, before I felt my head explode in pain. I remember doing nothing as he dragged me off the path and into a secluded area in the park, because I was so delirious from the head trauma.



My head was so fuzzy, I didn't really realize what was happening until he was straddling my legs and tying my hands together with rope. I tried to push him off but he pushed me back down with ease. He then pulled pulled out a knife and held it to my throat and said smiling down at me," Now be a good little whore and sit still and be quiet. If you don't, let's just say I can do this whether your dead or alive, okay?"



He paused to make sure it sunk in. I just laid there to terrified to do anything. He removed the knife from my throat and grabbed my jaw and shook it side to side as he said, "Good girl." He then pried my mouth open and kissed me.



As I felt my eyes sting with tears, that when I saw it. Just past the left side of his head, through the tree branches, was the full moon, shining just as bright as before. Just like that, something snapped in me. IT was like a dam broke inside of me, and anger surged forward, washing and replacing my fear. My vision clouded with anger and bit down hard on his tongue. I bit hard enough to taste his blood and it tasted wonderful. Before I could get more of the taste, he jerked back, but before he could react any more, I lunged.



I lunged at him, and started biting at any flesh I could get to. I bit into his neck and could feel my teeth sink into his flesh. I felt the blood rush up and flow onto my tongue. That taste again! He had dropped his knife in surprise during my attack. He then pushed himself off me and backed away from me on all fours. I saw the knife he had dropped at my side and used the time to free my hand by bringing knot to my mouth and pulling it out with my teeth. Getting back up to his feet and holding his neck, which was bleeding heavily, he yelled, "YOU BITCH!" and charged at me.



My hands now free, I grabbed the knife and got to my knees and stabbed him in his side abdomen. He fell to his knees, bent over and grabbed in stomach, groaning in pain. Not quite pleased enough, I stabbed him again. This time in the shoulder. It wasn't enough. There had to be more blood. So I stabbed him repeatedly until he was on the ground and not moving. I don't know how many times I stabbed him, bet he sure as hell wasn't alive after wards.



I looked down and saw the blood on him, I could his blood on me, too, and it felt great. I couldn't resist. I leaned down over the body and brought my mouth to his neck where I had bit him and started licking the blood around the wound. It tasted so good. Once I was content, I closed my eyes in pleasure. I sat back on heels and lifted my head towards the night sky. I opened my eyes and saw the moon smiling down on me. I felt calm and content for the first time in months, and it feels great.









© Copyright 2009 LucianaVivianna de Luca (luvide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569059-Cannibal