*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569108-Redemption-Hill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dex
Rated: 13+ · Other · Supernatural · #1569108
Frecia the Vampiria's Tale... This is Really an introduction to a story...
Redemption Hill

Frecia swung the crimson dyed blade with a heavy handed blow, severing yet another monsters head.

She knew that it was sick and wrong for her to enjoy the dull thud, or the soft splatter as more purple blood licked against her clothes.

She knew that if she could kill another, and then another, it would never end. A pile of boodies building to the sky. She was repulsed, intriged and appauled by the state she was entering. The cold ,hard , numb killer. One thought.

Kill.

She looked around her. This wasn'y battle, far from it, the countless bodies climbed that despite how quick or strong they were couldn't break her guard. She was like a machine ; cutting ,slashing and severing everything.

Then finaly the last monster stood in front of her, it dark yellow teeth gleaming crazed at her. Frecia moved to kill her last foe buts stopped when she saw the single tear that had escaped its eyes.

She passed her hestitation and moved forward an evn worse taste as the bile began to build up.

The lesser monster almost moved to strike her but stopped and dropped its sword to the ground. ' Whar harve i dona to yoar ' he said the saddness in his eyes and voice. Despite its defensive statue and its snarled teeth, she knew that the monster was sad.

Frecia shook all over as she got closer to the monster.

' So thata hows it gonas happen? Youd gona cut me's head offs like my brothers?' He looked saddened at a fallen goblin and almost lent over to touch the body but pulled back before he could regret it.

Frecias beautiful moonlite hair almost shone as she knelt to her knee's. What have i become? she thought.

The Grandel court had promised an eternity of happniess and peace for the purge of the Goblin race. What happiness and peace can be sown when the fields are covered in blood and souls.

She lowered her blood soaked sword and promised that this was the last battle she would fight for the sake of a false peace.

She walked tentativly up to the green goblin and smiled gently at it. ' I am sorry for the crime that I have commited and seek redemption, for the death of your brethern' Frecia's wispy voice fell on the goblin throwing it into a heavy trance.

' Vampira dont feel sorry' he spat an odd expression in his eyes. Freica walked down the slope and took a small can of spirt water out. She knew that this was against the great order and border herecy, but she didn't care.

She took the bottle of spirt water and walked over to the goblins brother. He had a large gash across his torse and was dead. She poured a light splash over him being careful as ever.

Slowly the cut healed up and the goblin drew one large breath of air. He remained on the floor with his eyes closed but he was alive.

She handed the goblin the spirt water, pushing herself to a fully fledged heretic, and told shooked goblin ' You save as many as you can and you run, lead you people far from this land and find birth in a new place'.

Fercia turned her back on the goblin her sharp teeth poking out of her mouth in a grin. She had turned her back on the great Grendel court and the Vampira. Frecia took her crimison blade the grin on her face as she stalked into the woodlands determined for the real peace.

---END---
© Copyright 2009 Dex (dexious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569108-Redemption-Hill