*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569325-strings
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1569325
This poem is about isolation and the desperation to move on.
Acting, it's what I do. A play for the audiunce to chew while I say boo. I like to act for fun but right now I'm done. I feel like I have strings while my mom's cooking beans. Every word that comes out of my mouth, that's when my world goes south. I speak the words on the script while my stepdad throws a fit. I have to protect my mom before Scott throws his bomb. But nobody know what I can do; not in this place while my brother is at base. I'm in a cadge and I'm building my rage. Evreytime I'm off-stage I write another feeling, about life dealing. UNLOCK THIS CAGE I WANT TO GET OUT!!! Later that night I hear another showt. More and more lines added to the script, and another border is shipped. I want to be the deep person I am. I still have a few years, damn. Put me on a ship and set it to sea. Give me a few papers and let me be. I'm gonna be somebody you'll see!!!!!
© Copyright 2009 deepthought (deepthought156 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569325-strings