*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569847-Title-less-Transsexuality
by Angel
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #1569847
This is my attempt to portray the REAL life of teen (mtf) transsexuals, the very truth...
Staring down at the needle, Sky wondered if this was really a good idea. She was about to put serious, life-threatning drugs into her system because she couldn't wait. Not another day; not another minute, every second made her hate her body more...

On the desk, to the left was a vile of premarine, and three bottles of adalactone pills. Sky had been on adalactone for over a month now, and had just gotten her hands on this. This needle could make all her dreams come true, but it might also kill her. Adalactone blocked testosterone, but this is merely a side effect to its  uses as a diuretic. Premarine was synthetic estrogen which she prefered not think about what negative side effects it would have. But, this would sove everything. Hips, face, breast, everything that had gone horribly horribly wrong.

As she began to inject the needle, she heard a scream from the next room...

Should I keep going? I mean I've got a whole story that's really full of drugs, sex, violence, and things that people never even thought about mentioning in the "Gwen Aroujo Story" :P Mail me on here or something, cuz there'd be no point in real writing w/out real readers...!
© Copyright 2009 Angel (freeinthesky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569847-Title-less-Transsexuality