*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569868-The-Garage-Quickie
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1569868
A couple walk to their car in a public garage. At the car, the man demands sex.
THE GARAGE QUICKIE

They are walking through the garage to their vehicle and head to the passenger side door.  He slips the key into the lock but instead of unlocking the door, he pushes her up against it and in a low, stern voice commands, "On your knees slut."  She quickly and quietly complies with his command.  As she is kneeling, he undoes his zipper pulling out his semi erect cock.  "Open."  She opens her mouth and he slips it in.  "Suck it hard."  She begins to slide her mouth foward and back along the entire length of his cock.  She can feel it begin to harden and grow.  She reaches her hand up to hold his cock but he slaps it away with a scolding, "Hands behind your back slut." 

As she slides  her lips along the shaft, he grabs two handfuls  of her hair and begins to fuck her mouth like it is a cunt.  He forces his cock into the back of her throat where she chokes and gags on it.  On one inward thrust, he presses her face against his groin and holds  he cock deep in her throat.  She gags and struggles trying to pull off.  Just when she thinks she is going to throw up, he pulls out.  Again and again, he buries his cock taking satisfaction in her struggles.  On one inward thrust, he keeps his cock buried deep in her throat.  She struggles and chokes.  Waiting.  He finally pulls out and watches her vomit on the concrete floor of the garage.  Again and again he makes her puke.  Her throat is raw.

He gives another command, "Present."  Placing her hands on the cold concrete floor, she turns around.  Lowering her head to the ground, she reaches behind and pulls her ass cheeks apart exposing her ass to his view.  Her small, puckered asshole is calling out to his large cock to take it.  He undoes his necktie and wraps it around her mouth a couple times before tying it off.  Placing the head of his cock against her anal opening, he works the head in.  His cock hardens even more as he watches the bulbous head  start to stretch and open her ass.  She whimpers into the gag.  He pops the head just insode and grabbing her hips, he plunges his rock hard cock into her ass.  Her head jolts up and she screams from the excruciating pain shooting through her ass and body.  Her repeated screams are muffled as he fucks her ass plunging in deep.  He finally pulls out shooting his load all over her ass cheeks and lower back.

He reaches down to pull her up and opens the door.  She gets in.  He whispers in her ear, "The is just the beginning of this night for you slut."  She closes her eyes dreading what is coming when they get home.  She knew going to see this movie would unleash the sadistic side of him.
© Copyright 2009 vicwriter (vicwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569868-The-Garage-Quickie