*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569879-Black-Hearts
Rated: · Novel · Fantasy · #1569879
This is a story of a teen and his adventures through his world full of elemental magic.
Black Hearts
By A.C.G.

Chapter 1- A new face in town.

Xeon walked down the unfimiliar streets looking for the house his dead uncle had left him in the small town of Micron, it was his home town and the center of his life. He was the towns enforcer, the guy every one turned to when creatures or crooks showed up. He rolled his eyes as he stopped in front of the falling apart house that was labeled "741" this house wasn't worth a thing. He dragged himself inside to claim what useable things were inside then he was going to sell the house and get the hell out of this one horse town. He slipped the key into the door only to find it was unlocked. "Great if anything valuable is missing I will tear these locals a new ass." He dropped his bags and walked around every thing seemed to be there so he when upstairs to his uncle's bedroom and sat on the bed. Every one in the family knew the old bat had a stash of magic infused items the question is where did he put them? He layed on the bed tired from his travels so he layed down for a nap, but a knock at the door destroied that option. He dragged himself back down and opened the door. "What do you want?" The portly man smiled and offered his hand to chake, but Xeon ignored him. "Well?" The man was taken back a bit. "Uh...Hi I am the mayor and i wanted to welcome are new enforcer to town." Xeon's temper flared. "I am not the new enforcer of this shit hole." The Mayor then pulled a peice of paper out of his inner pocket. "Well according to the will if you wish to receive your inharitance you are our new enforce untill a suitable replacment can be found." Xeon grabbed the paper from the mayor's hand and read it over he shut the door and sat in the chair next to the door and read. That fat bastered was right he was the enforcer for up to a year if he wanted to claim what was left to him. Well at least he'd beable to fix this shit hole up whill he was here and maybe make a half decent profit off this deal. Xeon set his uncle's will down, opened his bag, pulled out his sword and straped it on then went out side. The mayor was still standing their. "Fine I will do it, but you will find a replacement quickly won't you?" He placed his hand on his hilt then grinned with an unsettling maner. The mayor stepped back and smiled uneaily. "Yes as soon as posiable." Xeon walked away to get away from that shitty house and see how big this town was.
© Copyright 2009 Chilling (chillingtruth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569879-Black-Hearts