*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569987-Grey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1569987
A brother is on his way into the Grey, the morally ambigous areas of life
Of every place in every country exists evil and good. But in everything is also grey. We are driven in our lives by choices Choices arre what make us. Our perception, our mentality makes us good or evil. Evil is something that has experienced good and love, and has turned away. Thats why their is grey. Choices are murky, and we as people will make evil ones.


The sun in the country is beautiful as it sets over the green grass. Ben loves to sit and watch it with me. We were anxious, though. Our mother is supposed to give birth in a month or so. It was tiring, watching after her. Our golden lab, Chap, bit her last month, she had to get stitches, and we had to shoot Chap. He just followed us behind the barn, his tail wagging. He didnt even overlook us twice as Ben got out the gun. He barked happily, viewing it as a game , he twirled and jumped. Then like thunder, he was nothing but a patch of grass on the turf in the back yard. It was only a small chapter in what would come for me.

© Copyright 2009 Alexion (rikkiesh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1569987-Grey