*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570284-The-Other-Journal---MILKA
by Ditto
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1570284
Moth other journal. entry numero tres.
Alright children, settle down! I woke up at the crack of freaking down to go to SFU to get some serious work done and here I bloody am. MacLab, AQ at 9:58 am. NOt doing psyc obviously.

I have made an executive decision, I am moving on! the Because I Love(d) You post is the last reference that will ever be made to him. ... outside of this journal entry.

So it is gorgeous outside and I'd much rather be walking around the Sea Wall with Lidiya, but then again a lot of things are better than reviewing notes before a three hour lecture that ends at 5:30 and it's only 10 am. Word.

Yesterday I pulled myself together (I was a wreck) and did my nails. Not that I really have any nails, they're not very long. Anyways, they are currently Lilac or 'Get Down in Deco' by OPI. But they'll probably have to come off by saturday when I go to work. Yeah I'm not allowed anything except clear nail polish, since White Spot is the height of class.

So i've been trying to wrap my head around what will be happening in September. Still hard to believe, but I'm flying home to study at the Ballasi Institute. 10 months, 19, single, university dorms. 'Nuff said.

I'm sure that it'll be insanely awesome. It's just I've never been this independent before, and I might just be a little scared. Agh! I need to suck it up it's gonna be amazing. The only thing is that I don't know what type of internet access I'm gonna have to keep this journal as current as possible.

Omg, European coffee, MILKA, langos, hurka! -drool- Hungarian food is super delish!!
So excited!!!

...hm, dare I say... European Romance? (le gasp!).. I DARE!!


© Copyright 2009 Ditto (ditto13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570284-The-Other-Journal---MILKA