*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570634-its-a-fatisy-about-kingdom-hearts
Rated: 18+ · Other · Teen · #1570634
sora and kairi get stuck in the rain and go in the secret place
It was a hot and humid day on desteny island. Sora was laying on the side of a pomb tree when he saw Kairi coming torge him. Hey Sora! Kairi shouted. Sora stud up he smiled and started torge her. Sudenly it began to rain. They both ran in the secret place. Out of breth Sora asked what they shold do now. Kairi shrugged. They sat there for a moment and then Sora layed back down. Sudenly Sora realized he was cold. Kairi are you cold? asked Sora. Freezing. she spudered. I'm tired. said Sora. Me two. Kairi said quietly. Mabey if we stay close together we will stay worm. Sora mumbled. Kairi scuched over next to him. She stared at him for a few minnets then he looked back at her. He pulled her over top of him and smiled. She smiled back and knew what he was up to. She kissed him lightly and started to undo his shorts. he quickly knew and started for her shirt. After Kairi was done undressing herself Sora pulled her to the ground and let her undress him. He then layed on her wet body. ahh your so worm. Said Kairi. I just can't get over how soffed you are Kairi. Kairi gigled. Kairi gave out a yelp as her hymen tore ahh your so nice inside Kairi,want me to keep going? Sora asked. yes! Kairi said loudly. She was gripping the sand.She could hear the rain and waves crashing behind her, making it seem as if her lover was thrusting into her tight hole with the force of the entirer ocean. After the rain had stoped they got dressed in thier wet close and headed home.
© Copyright 2009 zinkoff (izzymar17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570634-its-a-fatisy-about-kingdom-hearts